Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photos of Petra Kvitova

2M views 5K replies 184 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

#1,651 ·
"Whoso draweth out this racquet from this stone is rightwise queen of the WTA."

#1,673 ·
From Cincinnati. I had front row seats right next to the TV camera behind the service notch. Petra is lovely in real life, but yeah, she could lose some weight. She played some great points, including some OMG winners from defensive positions -- balls I didn't even think she would get to, let alone hit awesome winners off of. No substitute for wingspan and an efficient swing.

More to come later!

#1,674 ·
From Cincinnati. I had front row seats right next to the TV camera behind the service notch. Petra is lovely in real life, but yeah, she could lose some weight. She played some great points, including some OMG winners from defensive positions -- balls I didn't even think she would get to, let alone hit awesome winners off of. No substitute for wingspan and an efficient swing.

More to come later!
:yeah: Nice Report & Photos Mac - looking forward to more of the same....

#1,677 ·

My goodness, these boobs! Never change this top, Petra.

This was a particularly bouncy moment. Things just went boing, boing. Wish I had video, but I only had my DSLR shooting stills.

A little pojding:

More bouncing:

Just broke Barthel:

A particularly pleasant angle:

Reactions: Holdsworth
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.