Tennis Forum banner

Olympic Champion! - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

339K views 4K replies 175 participants last post by  vodnar 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Belinda Bencic
Date of Birth: 10. 03. 1997

:cheer:
She is 13 and coached by Martina's mother. :)
Since this Monday, she is ranked #3 in the European U14 ranking :hearts:

See less See more
Reactions: Sombrerero loco
#1,025 ·
#1,027 ·
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Plays Tatishvili R1 in Bastad with a possible R2 meeting with Serena. Very good first round draw IMO, she has a good shot at becoming the first '97 player to win a WTA MD match.

Good luck Belinda! :bounce:

#1,029 ·

She's played Luxembourg twice and 's-Hertogenboesch once before, so I think it's her fourth WTA event.

Tatishvili is winnable in my opinion. That being said she's playing a bit better lately, but I really think Belinda can win it.

I would love a second round against Serena! As long as she wins a few games. :p

#1,031 ·
She's played Luxembourg twice and 's-Hertogenboesch once before, so I think it's her fourth WTA event.

Tatishvili is winnable in my opinion. That being said she's playing a bit better lately, but I really think Belinda can win it.

I would love a second round against Serena! As long as she wins a few games. :p
Maybe Serena will withdraw...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#1,030 ·

I agree Tatishvili is very winnable but that Serena going be hard really I shock Serena even playing here it I just saw a tweet saying how On my way to bastad, I would like Belinda too at least make an QF

#1,032 ·

I agree Tatishvili is very winnable but that Serena going be hard really I shock Serena even playing here it I just saw a tweet saying how On my way to bastad, I would like Belinda too at least make an QF
Tatishvili is winnable but I am not going to say anything yet as many things could happen. But she will probably be on a stream :D

Serena will be a great learning experience but I really do smell bagels given her scoreline with Venus last year :D

This is her 5th WTA after 2 Luxembourgs, Brussels and Rosmalen :) She really has had a lot of WCs thrown at her from a very young age :lol:

#1,035 ·
#1,036 ·
#1,047 ·

Are you trying to insult me again?
I'm still a big fan of Belinda's, no matter if she supports my opponents or not. At least, I got to practise with her once :)

#1,051 ·

Anna Tatishvili (GEO) d. (wc)Belinda Bencic (SUI) 26 64 64 :help:

Bad loss. I only watched the third set but Belinda was playing so so bad it wasn't even funny. Big chance missed here.

#1,054 ·

I said something like this might happen. I think the switch from Grass to Clay, Juniors to WTA and general tiredness may have contributed :(
There will always be a next time :)
What I am more disappointed about is the waste of a tournament and a meeting with LordRena :lol:

#1,058 ·

:sad:

#1,060 ·

Her draw

European Junior Championships Klosters 2013

(1)Belinda Bencic (SUI) v Eva Rutarova (CZE)
Julia Grabher (AUT) v Rebecca Sramkova (SVK)
Melanie Stokke (NOR) d. Claudia Cianci (POR) 62 61
Palina Dubavets (BLR) d. (13)Alina Silich (RUS) 46 64 64