Tennis Forum banner

Australian Open 2010 outfits

320K views 2K replies 323 participants last post by  mdterp01 
#1 ·
sorry if it has already been posted...
i've been waiting for a long time and finally here is sharapova's dress for the autralian open:

does anyone have a bigger pic because it looks really really messy:tape::tape::tape::lol:

See less See more
#343 ·
that dress look SO amazing on Sharapova :D

#346 ·
Damn! Maria is fucking awesome. This outfit is weird but I love it! She always does something "new", not something boring !

#348 ·
Привет;16835443 said:
Okay. :lol: ;) I was partly joking anyway, but it does seem like you always like anything for Ivanovic and dislike anything for Sharapova. ;)

And I can't say I'm with ya'll on the Fila dress. :shrug: It's a simple black dress with a skirt combining two colours that don't look that nice on their own let alone when they're used together. :shrug:
Doubt these will be worn at the AO anyway somehow, especially the black stuff.
i just think i have special tastes :lol: i liked maria's dress at last years FO, unlike many people.i also love the dress she wore when she won wimbly 2004... but her next outfit for AO is really messy...but as the pic is obviously photoshopped, we have to wait and see...;)

#349 ·
For the first in a long time, I *may* like Maria's outfit. I am not sure she is going to wear the jacket while playing though. :confused: Although the picture shows it on while she is playing. It just seems too flimsy to be on during a match, and it will also get in the way. So if not, we have a teal blue dress. :shrug: Still, let's wait and see.

The Ana orange Adidas.... I think I like this too. I've found myself buying/wearing a lot of her outfits, even when at first I didn't necessarily like them so much on her. I even have the crazy dress in blue and I love it now. :p And now I am thinking of getting the dark blue dress that she wore toward the end of '09 (but I can't afford it right now :( ). There is some special detailing around the bottom of this orange one, starting on the sides, which gives a "pulled up" look in the front - doesn't seem good. Hard to see in the pictures. I will like to see this orange dress in some other colors as well (but not pinks).

#372 ·
It does look messy.
It looks like I ate split pea soup and vomited it on a Nike dress.

Wawrinka's ass.

#374 ·
I'm sorry, but in that photoshopped picture of Maria's 2010 Australian Open dress... it looks f***ing hot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.