Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

305K views 5K replies 156 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Time for a new volume!

#534 ·
Oh crap that's crazy :eek: I hope you're alright!

in other very less important news, I'm so much missing Maria that I've played to Sticktennis on ipad... Lost 76 in R1 of AO to Cibulkova :lol::sobbing::hysteric::lol::sobbing::hysteric:

#535 ·
^ yeah other than being completely drenched last night, I am alright :lol:

#536 ·
When will our Masha appear on this? :sobbing:

What a beautiful body wow :drool::speakles:

#543 ·

It's my first attempt at posting a pic, so I apologize that it's too big and I did it wrong. Just wanted to agree that I thought Agi looked quite hot in the ESPN issue.
As far as Maria doing it, I do prefer modest-Pova when it comes to photoshoots. Swimsuits in Esquire or SI or fine, but I want to keep part of Maria a mystery. I'd feel uncomfortable with nude Maria, but I would look....

#542 ·
Congrats yoanna! :hearts:

Just landed in NY :sobbing: so sad to be home. I'll get into more of it later (think I've been awake for like 40 hours :spit:), but...so excited to be around on here again! :hearts:

#544 ·
Have you seen Isner one? :drool:

#546 ·
Thank you :hug:

You are lucky :lol:

#551 ·
I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and won't be back until the 26th of July so this means I'll miss most of Stanford but I will be able to see SF and F. So hopefully when I get back I'll get a glimpse of Maria holding the winner's trophy. No reason why she shouldn't win this one really with Radwanska as the second highest seed :shrug: I will try to post as possible. Talk to you all soon :wavey:

#562 ·
Even USO is the most boring slam imo :sobbing:

#558 ·
"It's a shame that someone who has declared their love for Jesus is now promoting the mentality of men looking at a woman as a thing rather than a child of God worthy of respect and love," said Father Marek Dziewiecki, a senior Catholic priest.
"If she meets a man who she can truly love and establish a happy family and raise Catholic children, then she would probably have to hide these pictures from relatives."
:hysteric:

#559 ·
^Oh that's not exactly news. There have been comments like this since the moment we found out about this in Poland. This is the opinion of many diehard catholics :) There was even a material about this in main news :facepalm: The discussion about this is relatively big when it's completely irrelevant, really :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.