Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

435K views 5K replies 198 participants last post by  Jimmie48 
#1 ·
In good old Siberian Siren fashion of opening threads about anydamnthing... :oh:

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova

First ever tweet:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova

Your ultimate sugarmama has arrived #myfirsttweet pic.twitter.com/QbC9DRLR

:cheer:

#1,056 ·
That picture is so lame. Who cares if Paire and Chardy are higher ranked than Dimitrov? They are still not the best known Frenchmen not with Tsonga, Monfils, and Simon around.

And why are people obssessed with her following players or not? What difference would it make?

#1,075 ·
Whoops. Not a good look. Ignorance ain't never cute. ;)

That picture is so lame. Who cares if Paire and Chardy are higher ranked than Dimitrov? They are still not the best known Frenchmen not with Tsonga, Monfils, and Simon around.

And why are people obssessed with her following players or not? What difference would it make?

I don't think it was about them being ranked above Grigor, but being that close in rankings that she could have known who they are.

#1,057 ·
I honestly don't care if Maria was making fun of herself or was being bitchy.
It's just a harmless tweet either way.

These days it's SO easy to create a story/drama with social media.

#1,059 ·
These days it's SO easy to create a story/drama with social media.
All of this right here. Social media can be a useful tool but there's so much petty drama that can be created out of a harmless tweet and that just ruins it. I try to stay away from that and Maria will be better off if she does as well.

#1,058 ·
Lol Maria needs to see Golovin's thirsty tweet to Tursunov the other day :hysteric: would LOVE to get her opinion on it :oh:. Tati's deleted it now though.

#1,061 ·
Yes, IMO Maria will be better when she goes back to her FB-mode and restrict herself from expressing how she doesn't know this or that player and from tweeting about other people's boyfriends - unprovoked.

#1,063 ·
I'm surprised Golovin hasn't gotten pregnant yet :devil:

#1,064 ·
Amelie Mauresmo just started following Masha on Twitter now :D

#1,067 ·
^ I doubt it :sobbing:

#1,072 ·
I'm wondering why doesn't she even follow her lover Camila Belle? and vice versa :spit:

No tennis player excuse this time :rolls:

#1,086 ·
@MariaSharapova:
The #frenchopen2013 official website news headlines are quite a read....'Haas puts hole in Sock'??! @saramfoster thoughts?!

:rolls:
Look at her trying to get informed and all. She's reading the RG site. :lol:

#1,088 ·
Once her career is over (hopefully not until many, many years from now) I would LOVE to read her tennis biography. She must have a million stories to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.