Beijing F: Azarenka def. Sharapova 6-3, 6-1

65K views 808 replies 183 participants last post by  RVD 
#1 ·
Thank you Vika :hearts:

I love it :inlove:

#371 ·
Reactions: oliviasmith
#189 ·
Why are people so arrogant and harsh at each other on occasion? :sobbing: Like there is a justification. Most of the posters, I'm sure, aren't even fully aware of it.

#200 ·
I have been watching Sharapova since 2004 and one thing that really bugs me is that she really does not have a body to play big babe tennis.

Her upper body, core and lower body are quite slender and she compensates that by hitting such exaggerated strokes with an open stance, that has to be punishing on her body.

I feel that she should have been coached to play ala Hantuchova i.e closed stance groundies and a game plan ala Mary Joe Fernandez i.e a counter punching game transitioning to the net.

#205 ·
I have been watching Sharapova since 2004 and one thing that really bugs me is that she really does not have a body to play big babe tennis.

Her upper body, core and lower body are quite slender and she compensates that by hitting such exaggerated strokes with an open stance, that has to be punishing on the her body.

I feel that she should have been coached to play ala Hantuchova i.e closed stance groundies and a game plan ala Mary Joe Fernandez i.e a counter punching game transitioning to the net.
What the fuck....what do you mean she don't have the body.....that bitch is big as hell.

#402 ·
:worship::worship:

#236 ·
Well done Princess Vika! :yay:

Maria must've done the best she can, she always does. Vika is just too good for her everytime. She must should be quite relieved about the scoreline as well since it wasnt as embarrassing as her other finals this year.

Its great for the WTA that we have Maria and Vika both at their peaks at the same and having their best seasons ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.