Tennis Forum banner

ATTENTION I need your help

932 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Maryamator 
#1 ·
So I decide to make a web page dedicate to Sesil,Tsvetana and others bulgarian girls but I need your help.I need as many as pictures,wallpapers or any link with interesting info related to Sesil,Tsvetana or the other girls. I know that many of us want that kind of site and I think that after my exams are finished and I fix my University problems (probably at the middle of October) i`ll start with the site but till then I will collect the necessary info.So i`ll be very grateful if you help me ;)

#3 ·
maryam619 said:
i can get u pics of sesil and maggie...
So you can send the pics to regme13@mail.bg :D
i found that wallpaper that you gave link earlier :) The wallpaper is realy good and i`ll use it :D

#6 ·
Take a look her ---> http://sesilk.hit.bg/
I made it for an hour and you can see that it`s under construction but it`s an example for a main page for the site.What do you think about that - when you click on the different pictures you will go to different places like "Results" "Photos","Interviews" etc.
There will be a lot more stuff in the Main page but i think that for an hour it`s good
And one more thing - this is bulgarian site and maybe it will be a litle slow for you but when i finish the site i`ll upload it to the right place :devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.