Tennis Forum banner

TCG: The Shop [CLOSED]

175K views 4K replies 81 participants last post by  wateva 
#1 · (Edited)

Rules & Sign-ups
Squads
Trading

The Shop

Welcome to the TCG Shop. In this thread you will be able to purchase packs of cards to help boost your collection.

You can only make one order per game week. You can buy as many packs as you want, but make sure they're all part of the same order.

The packs available are:

• Player packs contain 4 player cards: 2 top 32 players and 2 top 75 players. These will cost 750 points.
  • Gold packs contain 4 player cards: 3 top 32 players and 1 in-form player card. These will cost 2000 points.
  • ITF packs contain 2 player cards (ranked outside of the top 75) of your choice. These will cost 500 points.
  • 2011 packs contain 1 random in-form player card (with a bonus of either 10% or 20%) from 2011. These will cost 1000 points.
  • Top 10 packs contain 3 top 10 players. These will cost 2000 points.
  • Mystery packs contain one random card, which could either be an in-form player card, a surface bonus, a legends card or a limited edition card. These will cost 1500 points.
  • Challenger packs contain 1 player card (ranked outside of the top 200) of your choice. These will cost 150 points.
  • Legends packs contain one random card of a former WTA player. These will cost 1500 points.

To purchase any one of these packs, simply post in this thread and say which pack(s) you would like to buy.

Remember, all cards are chosen at random so you may not recieve the cards you want. You may also receive cards that you already have, but these can be traded in the trading thread.

----------------------------

Limited Edition cards

Due to popular demand, a variety of Limited Edition cards will be on sale in the TCG Shop. These cards come with a bonus of 100% but be warned, there is only a small number of each card available and they don't come cheap.

All limited edition cards are currently SOLD OUT. More will be available soon :)

----------------------------

Trade-in service

You are now able to trade-in unwanted surface bonuses and duplicate cards in exchange for points.​

The rules regarding trade-ins are:​
  • You can only trade in duplicate player cards (including IF cards) or surface bonus cards.
  • You may only submit a trade-in once a week, however there is no limit to how many cards you trade in each week.
  • For each +20% surface bonus you trade in, you will receive 20 points.
  • For each +50% surface bonus you trade-in, you will receive 50 points.
  • For each player card ranked outside of the top 50 you trade-in, you will receive 75 points.
  • For each player card ranked 21-50 you trade in, you will receive 100 points.
  • For each player card ranked in the top 20 you trade-in, you will receive 125 points.
  • For in-form player cards with a bonus of +10%, an extra 100 points will be added to the value of the card.
  • For in-form player cards with a bonus if +20%, an extra 125 points will be added to the value of the card.

Trade-ins are available now :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: TCG: Packs

Ok :)

So I want to purchase a new player pack, please :wavey:

Reactions: Noctis
#7 ·

I will also purchase a new player pack please

#12 ·

My team will rock this all game. Kirelenko, Kerber, Sevastova, Hercog, Ivanoviv (out-form), Radwanska (injured), Clijsters (will play 9-10 tournaments this year) and Kvitova will destroy you.

:haha:

:sobbing:

#15 ·

I'd also want a player pack please.

I'm really excited to start the game! Thanks for all your efforts to run this game ;)

#23 ·

I'd also want a player pack please.

I'm really excited to start the game! Thanks for all your efforts to run this game ;)
what happened with my player pack?? :confused:

#29 ·
#16 ·

I'd like to purchase a players pack as well please, :D

#20 ·

I feel better now. Someone get useless Ivanovic too.

#42 ·

I think I have to buy a pack of 4 players to play :rolleyes:
Thanks ;)

#47 ·

I already have Schiavone :( Bad luck (hope Jie will keep healthy)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.