Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

327K views 5K replies 133 participants last post by  Pova 
#1 ·
Go Vika!!:bounce:

#3,075 ·
don't be too upset guys.
things happen in tennis, and there is only so much you can do. a lot has to fall in place.

vika would be upset because of serena losing
maria would be upset because vika vacated the path for her
serena would be upset because there was no one to challenge her should she be steady

this will be the wildest and weirdest wimbledon since the stability of WTA top 3 since early 2012. i think the organizer seriously shaking their heads with the fall outs.

and to be honest now i want the most ridiculous finals and the most ridiculous winner in both WTA and ATP. let the jokes continue. :eek:

#3,078 ·
Oh ok this one: http://straightsets.blogs.nytimes.c...tm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&_r=0

WIMBLEDON, England — Victoria Azarenka, the world’s second-ranked women’s player, has “no structural damage” after her painful slip at Wimbledon last week, according to her coach Sam Sumyk.

Azarenka shrieked in pain and then sobbed on court after she slipped early in her first-round match at the All England Club against Maria Joao Koehler.

Although she was treated on court and had her right knee wrapped, she managed to win 6-1, 6-2 but then withdrew from Wimbledon before her second-round match against Flavia Pennetta.

It is unclear when Azarenka will return to the circuit. Sumyk said in an e-mail message on Tuesday that Azarenka had fluid and “a strain” in both her right knee and hip.

“Nothing too serious,” Sumyk said. “Hopefully 10 days of complete rest will do.”

Good news. :cheer: So we may expect some warm-up before USO? :hi5:

#3,088 ·
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thank the Lord her musculature is as stubborn as her soul. Hopefully next week she can start practicing and be ready for San Diego at the end of the month.

I am so ready for her to come back and restore order to the tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.