Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

327K views 5K replies 133 participants last post by  Pova 
#1 ·
Go Vika!!:bounce:

#3,030 ·
Yeah it's good there is no strapping in the photo at coffee shop. Tried to see of her knew is swollen but it too obvious.

I am pretty sure she had the re-scan already. Question is if there is more to the scan result that made her silent or not. It could be a bit worrying. Do we know when she is leaving wimby and where to?

Either way bone bruise and anything around the knee have a longer healing process. You won't feel the improvement too much day by day, it's likely week by week.

#3,036 ·
The event was not that important but her absence as well as lack of any statement regarding her injury is making me anxious. Bone bruises take quite sometime to heal and that too in knee area. Couldn't have been any worse. Hope she recovers in time to be well prepared for us open. Last year's missed opportunity still saddens me. :sad:

#3,038 ·
:sad:

@jon_wertheim: Hearing that Victoria Azarenka's physical situation is serious. In Aspen now getting her hip checked out. Wish her well…

#3,048 ·
I feel so bad for Vika. :sad: She must be devastated about missing so much tennis this year due to 2 fairly lengthy injury lay-offs. I really hope she can recover well and can sort out the injury problems during the off-season for GOOD this time because they are holding her back so much, even if she holds a slam and the #2 ranking currently.

#3,053 ·
Hopefully, it's not a terrible injury just a tough one to find and diagnose correctly (seeing as it sounds like they keep having trouble pinpointing the actual problem).

The pictures of her out and about are positive signs.

Fingers crossed she'll be okay.

#3,052 ·
Oh no. hip injuries! They are notorious as career killers. Looks like they couldn't even diagnose what the actual problem is. Things are getting really scary now. I was hoping at least the injury won't have long term effect but not so hopeful right now :sad:

#3,056 ·
Serena and Maria both out. Why oh why did klutzy have to fall?! :sobbing: :bigcry:
Seriously. Now Radwanska, Kvitova, Stephens or Bartoli will win Wimbledon, who have all played like total garbage. :rolleyes: I want to throw up. We all know Lisicki can´t close this out. Too many matches left.

#3,061 ·
Vika:sobbing::sad: Wat a chance. She is one of the unluckiest players:hug: Hoping for Sabine to win this tournie. I dont want Petra to win it again with playing like shit. May be Aga might get this one and certify the fact that all Miami winners are Slam Champions:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.