Tennis Forum banner

Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

17K views 214 replies 26 participants last post by  No.Brains.Atoll 
#1 ·
Since we did not have a thread for 2013,I opened one ;)

So do we know where she will start playing her 2013 season? Last news I read about her she was at Mouratoglou camp in Mauritius with some other well known players as Serena.

#200 ·
What did she say?

#201 ·
Aravane did't play US OPEN. Wait Asian tounaments. Interestingly she will take part on ITF tourn. or WTA( will get wild card)?

#203 · (Edited)
aravane about 1/5 month ago in talk with persian media which ask her about her future told that she is coming back to france to train with her family after that this contact was existed untill now as far as i know .aravane and her brother and some other friends gathered and trained around their town.but i don now why she didnot participated any tournoments.but the news said she was training .she told 1month ago that she is deciding to come back to top ten and willing to do everything for that,and it is her major purpose in her life.after bartoli retirement she answered a question about her probable retirement and said ( peut être que tout simplement on ne la pas encore prise ).this is all i know and sorry about lating to ask your question

#207 ·
We all do.

And the bad part is, there's no place to get info now, with aravanerezai.info gone, and Matt's site down too. I don't think much info comes from her twitter, either.

If anyone knows anything, I hope they will post it here. It's brutal, not knowing what is going on with her, or how she is doing.

#208 ·
Don't find her in ITF entry list:(
I think that some information there is in french newspapers and magazines
Can anyone give any information?

#209 ·
#211 ·
I found in the GM thread where they said she had a hormonal imbalance which couldn't be treated medically due to the anti-doping policy of the WTA! That seems very cold to me so she can either weigh too much or give up tennis to be properly treated!

#214 ·
Omg:) what is a news!
Thanks Vahid

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.