Tennis Forum banner

Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

17K views 214 replies 26 participants last post by  No.Brains.Atoll 
#1 ·
Since we did not have a thread for 2013,I opened one ;)

So do we know where she will start playing her 2013 season? Last news I read about her she was at Mouratoglou camp in Mauritius with some other well known players as Serena.

#156 ·
Aravane withdrew:( What happend?

#157 ·
Rezai also withdrew from Nürnberg qualies and Eastbourne ALTs

#160 ·
This website is good. But I don't know french:sad:

#162 ·
@alize molik: de rien il est tout récent en fait!le site officiel n existera plus en fait donc j ai réalisé ce site.oui elle sera prête elle s est entraînée vendredi près de st Étienne il y a le lien des photos dans l onglet liens du site

@tennis français : i put énglish langage in my site!

#163 ·
Tomorrow will play against Duque-Marino[11]. Hope Aravane will win. Allez:cheer:

#164 · (Edited)
:sad: Aravane lost Marino 6:4 3:6 4:6
I'm angry

#169 ·
Aravane is going to play ITF 100k Biarritz on 8 July

#172 ·
What is it? ITF?

#173 ·
Aravane lost in the quarterfinals of the exhibition event in Metz this week :help:

Quarterfinals:
Pous-Tio (n9, Colomiers/Espagne) bat Bergot (n°16) 6-4, 6-3; Larrière (n°15) bat Rezaï (n°11, Clermont) 6-3, 7-5; Kostova (n°12, Bulgarie) bat Brémond (n°14) 6-4, 6-3; Minella (n°4, Luxembourg) bat Chala (- 30) 7-6 (7/5), 6-1.

Semis results: Minella (Luxembourg, tête de série n°1) bat Kostova (Bulgarie, tête de série n°4) 6-4, 6-3. Pous-tio (Espagne, tête de série n°2) bat Larrière (Cabriès, tête de série n°6) 4-6, 6-4, 6-1.

#174 ·
Thanks;)
Aravane:sad:

#176 ·
Aravane withdrew from Biarritz:sad:
With every match I'm losing more and more hope for a comeback:shrug:

#177 ·
May be Aravane will play WTA Qualifing

#181 ·
Or she decide to train on hard.
She should choose a good coach and physio but use a advices of her dad

#182 ·
Not in Q-List of Bastad,Gastein,Stanford and Washinghton:sad:
I don' say anything. Who is find any information, write here please.

#183 ·
#184 ·
Players have to train very hard to compete at a high level. Aravane hasn't been playing much at all recently, so it wouldn't take a lot to pull a muscle or strain something in training, especially given how hard she hits for her stature. Maybe it's as simple as that. She's been out for a long time, trying to make a comeback, and changed coaches again, so all of that is a big adjustment. Give her some time to prepare and adjust. She is a hard worker, she will come back when she is ready.

#185 ·
Match practice should be mandatory.
I remember she said in an interview that she plans to be in the top 50 at the end of the year. I hope it at least in the top 100 for early return.

#186 ·
Any news?

#187 ·
I checked out a lot of tournaments. Aravane refused to participate only in Biarritz. And on the other tournaments, she is not even alleged. Maybe the truth is she now training hard. But I still do not understand it. She will fly out of the top 200 because she did not protect points of Contrexeville.

#188 ·
Not in WTA Q LIST and ITF MD LIST until August 5
I think that she is injured

#190 ·
Aravane already is #263 in singles ranking:sad:
Any news? May be in frenches newspapers and magazines?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.