Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2014 Season - Volume 16

166K views 6K replies 98 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#3,476 ·
i was initially watching the match on TV which just started getting shown and i didn't even know JJ was up a set...just saw someone saying 3-2 Tova

then checked the live scores and JJ was winning!

I can't believe

#3,489 ·

My stream stopped working during this point.I only saw that finishing forehand winner, and I growled, like really loud.Cause that's what I do, when JJ wins the point I don't scream, I growl.At that time our neighbor was sitting in the living room. Aaaand I scared the shit out of him.BUT I DON'T FUCKING CARE, JJ WON WOOHOO :woohoo::woohoo:

#3,493 ·
JJ :worship: That point to save BP everyone keeps showing :worship:

Continue the defeat of the K's in Doha, then beat RadwansKa in the finals :cheer:

#3,494 ·
Honestly, was this more of Petra being horrible, or more of JJ being GOAT?

Don't get me wrong, I'm elated. How many times have we seen Jelena out suck an opponent who is having a bad day? The entirety of 2012 :hysteric:

Can't wait to watch the replay on youtube :lick:

#3,496 ·
I saw the complete match and JJ was solid off both wings...even the commentator said that her FH DTL made the day for her...yes not the BH DTL!

Also, she was consistent...just made 2 UE's in first set and 8 more in second...Petra made 25 UE's in complete match to 18 winners...Petra was coming back to GOATra shape by the end of the match but JJ saved that bp with bold play and won the next two points on ace and lucky net cord to finish it off...

Petra was erratic but JJ also played badly in the first two games of the second set!

#3,497 ·
Are you watching the doubles right now?!?! JJ and Alisa are playing some great tennis and taking it to the #1 seeds!

JJ/AK up 5-3 and 30-30 right now receiving!

#3,498 ·
JJ serving for the first set at 5-4, 40-0! She hits 3 nice serves and gets 3 return errors.

Then all of a sudden it's 40-40 :scared:

JJ is on the deuce side, and Errani is on the AD side, and they are exchanging forehand rallies on that same left side of the court, and Errani randomly throws in a forehand error, and JJ/AK take the opening set 6-4 :yeah:

JJ/AK laughing, playing some good shots, look to be enjoying themselves :hearts: They look happy.

#3,499 ·
Errani just hit a forehand return right at Jelena. That bitch!!!

Jelena starts laughing and looks at Errani and says "You want to kill me?!?!" She's a GOAT :hysteric:

#3,500 ·
Oh my God Alisa :bowdown: Got down 0-30, and saved 2 break points, and Vinci came to net on the last break point, and volleyed down the T, and Alisa with a GOAT stretch and gets a forehand winner out of nowhere into the open court!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.