Tennis Forum banner

Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

466K views 4K replies 265 participants last post by  Twerkpova 
#1 · (Edited)

Check this out! Maria and her team at Nike put together a really cool lookbook about her Australian Open 2010 dress and her new clothing collection under her name (Kai-Chen Chang, Julia Goerges, Anastasia Pivovarova and Madison Keys will be wearing them). There are 2 videos inside with few pictures of her Australian Open 2010 dress. The videos are interesting to watch as maria explains the process of designing her dresses throughout her career.

Maria Sharapova OZ 2010 Lookbook by Nike

This is her 2010 Australian Open Dress:

and I think this will be the Nike Maria Sharapova collection that would be worn by Chang, Goerges, Pivovarova and Keys

See less See more
Reactions: Giorgiboy
#2,257 ·
Yeah even though we've seen the straps before it looks like they'll work best on this one. Just a shame that we've been subjected to them so much that they're boring now.

Wasn't sure of seems at first, never a fan of it really, wasn't sure of it in '11 but the side seems detail is lovely. You can see it better here. So I think it will work this time around.

I think it'll be the prettiest and hottest she'll look on court this year, it's just a bit boring. But I would rather pretty and boring than meh and boring I guess.

Also, it better fit more like RG dress than AO dress. The fit ruined her dress last year IMO.

And for those wondering, if evian promo is anything to go by we won't be seeing spaghetti straps for USO series/USO.

#2,264 ·
The cut of the top part of her dress is awfully similar to FO one :sobbing:

#2,288 ·
3R vs. an Italian? I remember I could have left work early that day, but I stayed because her match had started and I didn't want to miss it. I got sucked in and then that last game happened. 3 hours I'll never get back. My most idiotic Pova-related decision ever.

The Nike Sharapova Collection Gear Genie Bouchard will wear at Wimbledon.

Thanks! They both look great, but Nike's not going to make Maria wear a torn dress like in this picture, are they? :mad: I do like the yellow accent on her shoes though.

#2,282 ·
I've said it before, I want Maria to do kind of like a spin on some of her old dresses combined. And I did one VERY bad photoshop job for the AO :lol:

But that is her 2006 dress :inlove: MY FAVOURITE DRESS EVER!
With the detail work of the 2007 dress, if you remember the flower on the side. From 2008, the pleats in the middle, and the colour palette from 2011.

I would love for her to get details from older dresses and combine them together to make 1 dress.

#2,290 · (Edited)

Queen & Princess of tennis :oh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.