Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Poiree II Hooked on Graphics feat. Yana and Sean -

198K views 5K replies 146 participants last post by  Poiree 
#1 · (Edited)
Poiree's Graphics Thread

Currently 1 graphic per poster each day!

If the rule above is not followed, I will ignore your request.

Please specify all the details you want when requesting (text, type of colouring, etc..), because I won't redo your request.

When requesting wallpapers, just say who you want on the wallpaper, please do not post pics and make sure you state the size you need. I prefer choosing the pic for wallpapers myself. I usually don't do wallpapers with more than 2-3 people on it.

You can still ask me to resize avatars from my collections (but not the whole collection! Only the avatar you're planning to use)

Enjoy!

Requested collections/wallpapers:
-​

See less See more
#1,222 ·
Re: -Poiree II- a little less lazy...

banner pls:p
if possible the other pic which is slant should be aligned with the others..and the smiling head should be in the middle the others could be in any order:D
thanks!:wavey:

#1,226 ·

banner pls:p
if possible the other pic which is slant should be aligned with the others..and the smiling head should be in the middle the others could be in any order:D
thanks!:wavey:
I flipped 2 pics, I hope that is fine. I think it looks better this way than if they were all on the same side ;)

#1,238 ·

Poiree,if you can do some request for me,Can i plz request for some premium-member sized avatars and a couple of banners from hilary duff? the pics doesn't matter and you can choose by yourself!

#1,241 ·

Poiree,if you can do some request for me,Can i plz request for some premium-member sized avatars and a couple of banners from hilary duff? the pics doesn't matter and you can choose by yourself!
will keep it in mind, but I am not sure when I will start making collections again :p

Can you crop out Venus and make an avatar with Serena please?

#1,249 ·

Hi, could I have a banner with these pictures in that order please? :)

Under Maria: "AO"
Ana: "FO"
Venus: "Wim"
Elena: "OG"
Serena: "USO"
Jelena: "........."
do you still want it? I saw Sean made one for you :)

Hey girls :wavey:
Hope you had a happ holiday :)
Can you make these pics like these :)
Please Take your time and thank you!

Can you do ythe same please, same size and font please :hug:
can you please read the rules before requesting :p only 1 per day!

#1,253 ·

Poiree,i couldn't find a favorite pic from hilary duff,so i'll wait till you get time to make a collection if possible!
thanks

#1,261 ·

Poiree's Graphics Thread

Currently 1 graphic per poster each day!

You can still ask me to resize avatars from my collections (but not the whole collection. Only the avatar you're planning to use)

Enjoy!​
Hey Poiree, could I please get 2 banners (1 with & other w/o text) and some small and big avs. D&koala
Text: Cute and Cuddly
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.