Tennis Forum banner

US Open outfits!

74K views 611 replies 182 participants last post by  Electrique 
#1 ·
We already have a thread for the US Open Series, but I thought I'd open one for the final Major of the year.

So far we have the dresses Ana is supposed to wear:D

And today I found these two dresses

Serena is supposed to wear them:eek:
They're just horrible and I hope this isn't true:sad:

See less See more
#566 ·
Vera's is very nice and simple :drool: it suits her great.

My main problem with Sharapova's outfit was just that she used to wear such beautiful dresses from Nike, but lately it's been pretty trainwreck.
Exhibit A:

She won in 2006 wearing this very simple black dress but it made her look classy and elegant.

In contrast, it looks like a strobe light exploded on this one :shrug:

#577 ·
I totally agree. These 2 from 08 were awesome. The 09 day dress is really ugly.
Too bad.

#578 ·
I prefer the 09 dresses myself, well the night one anyway, I'm not keen on the day one but think it may look better when it's actually on the court. 08 ones just look strange to me, like they don't fit or sit right or something especially the day one from 08, it looks so odd to me for some reason. But there we go, each to their own! :)

#586 ·
I prefer Maria's day dress now I've seen it in action...but I may just be biased because she's got the visor back. Seriously, someone should throw away all her headbands whilst she's busy on court & just leave her with visors.

#587 ·
I prefer Maria's day dress now I've seen it in action...but I may just be biased because she's got the visor back. Seriously, someone should throw away all her headbands whilst she's busy on court & just leave her with visors.
:yeah: :lol:

#604 ·
Don't like her dress at all. It reminded me of a Mr.Kipling's French Fancy cake :tape:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.