Tennis Forum banner

>>> Michelle Larcher De Brito - cheering thread <<<

226K views 5K replies 110 participants last post by  Triggervic 
#1 ·
If we have a separate topic for Michelle's photos, then we are to have a thread where we will be able to root for her...

so let's begin! :bounce:

#763 ·
i watched michelle practice before her match against li and i have 2 decent photos on my phone but i am unaware to post them. Interestingly the whole entire practice she didnt grunt once, strange in comparison to azarenka and sharapova who grunt in both practice and matches.. she can then obviously control it.

#779 ·
Michelle is also on the lists to Poitiers and Ortisei...Both 100k+h both in the same week. Finally she decided to play some challengers...It's a pitty that they are so strong...She's in the Qualies in both but half of the players are in both lists so i expect her to get to the MD of atleast one...

Does anyone know how many tournaments does she have left and will she play any more after playing Poitiers/Ortisei?

#784 ·
and now she's committed for the Taipe 100k+h and is already 14th in the main draw list :lol: i think she's committing to this tournaments as a back-up if she can't garantee a MD place in AO after Lux...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.