Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#1,866 ·
Thing is about the ignore function is that you can still see they've commented, and my natural curiousity gets the better of me and defeats the object.

The only person I actually have on ignore is that guy obsessed with Nadal and Pironkova, not because he trolls, but because his comments are so spammy. They've made me hate Pironkova.

#1,871 ·
:lol: Yes he's so annoying, but I agree curiosity normally gets the better of me too.

How dare you desecrate our Lord in such a manner :eek:

:Fakefan:
:hysteric: I won't be using it anyways :crying2: Just wanted to see opinions of the idea :bigcry:

Also you may notice 2010 is missing, but thats actually the background image :oh: (maria is just outta picture)

Random question: can you spread reps if you have yours turned off? Because that would be bullshit :lol:
I think so, isn't that what the grey reps you get are :shrug:

How do you turn your reps off?
User CP > Edit Options

#1,877 ·
No if you've disable reps I don't think you can spread them. I'm not sure. I know you can't receive them obviously but it would be stupid if you could bad rep people without having to worry about others returning the favour.

Grey reps are from newbies.

To me the reps are just if I see something hilarious, or a quick way of replying to something that doesn't require a PM.

#1,885 ·
He really screwed them over :lol: Can't say that I feel too bad, I don't really like ManU, but for me everything is better than Real Madrid :rolleyes: Hopefully, Milan and Arsenal will pull through :oh:

#1,887 ·
I dunno. You can give a red card if you think someone is endangering their opponent, and you could argue that studding someone in the chest is dangerous. Harsh, but not necessarily unjustified.

And Arsenal aren't going anywhere. They better bite the pillow tomorrow, because Bayern are going in dry.

#1,888 ·
I can't at how the match was ruined by that stupid ref. I have already said enough on forums and fb and twitter tonight so I don't really want to discuss about it, it's just stupid. It's just another reason to put oncourt "technological help" (like hawkeye in tennis).

#1,892 ·
I remember that poster. I believe his new username is Tala Igasho.

Reactions: ReboundAce
#1,900 ·
something like "Donald Trump is strong and beautiful" again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.