Tennis Forum banner

AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

122K views 2K replies 122 participants last post by  Icky80 
#1 · (Edited)

Voodoo Magic​

Cow On Plexicushion Evolution

See less See more
#1,361 ·
she was amazing ; shouldn't have lost her serve at the end but anyway lol , i had a terrible nightmare last night that she was playing against both williams sister at the same time , so happy that she won now

#1,363 ·
Yay! Well done,Maria :cheer:

It could have been even better if she didn't go crazy at the end though :lol:

#1,364 ·
I'm so happy right now! "Thank you life, thank you love!" Maria was excellent, but I'm still waiting for her usual shitfest in slams :oh: Venus wasn't at her best, but she was playing well in those last few games!

#1,366 ·
Her reaction shocked even me :lol: all I have to say is I don't think it was disrispect towards Vee, it showed how pressed and worried she was about this match imho. Still, a little bit overreacting :p

#1,371 ·
No, Vee:hug: Tennis died today:sobbing:
Maria is a vile human being. Classless screaming and a rude celebration/handshake. Venus was very calm and classy.
Sharapova's attitude was so cocky tonight....She was acting like a complete bitch and was being so disrespectful....I cannot wait until Serena or Vika hammer her ass hard in the final after those antics tonight...She will get her payback in a few rounds and I hope it's severe...What a disrespectful bitch:help:
Can't wait for Serena to face this Sharapova.
I was going to congratulate Maria, she played stunning tennis. You can tell she REALLY got up for this match, superb! I don't think she got the memo that Venus is a 'hasbeen'.

But...that reaction. BEYOND classless. To be still fist pumping AT THE NET! Screaming and fist pumping AT THE NET...at a R3 victory? Why is she so extra when she beats Venus?
Maria is a vile, disgusting human being. Classless screaming and a rude celebration/handshake. Venus was very calm and classy. Serena will now beat her 6-0 6-0.

Serena's gonna be out for revenge. Never wanted Sharapova to make the final so badly.
This slewfoot, obnoxious, tall turkey. Taking out all of her seething anger against this elderly veteran.
She has no idea what she has just done. :lol:
she must faked her injuries before AO :rolleyes:
Poor Korean

Poor Venus and her look when Maria firtpumpng :lol:
Her reaction at the end was quite telling. The sisters have her pressed... even a win over Venus is like an orgasmic experience for her.

Not going to help you girl, still leaving empty-handed no matter what you do.
I didn't see the match but obviously the better player lost.
OMG Venus's eyes and face after Screamoutova's celebrating hhaha...pathetic and classless Screamoutova as always.
Classy from GM as usual :worship:

#1,375 ·
I thought her end reaction was unnecessary, but certainly understandable. It's Venus Williams afterall, who's in some sort of momentum-shifting patch having just broken and holding, Maria surely sensed the danger of her turning the match around. If anything, it just shows how much respect she has towards Venus, to bring her A game right from the get go :shrug:

So yea, GM will be GM and overblowing everything Pova-related out of proportion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.