268K views 915 replies 64 participants last post by  Bonk 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#226 ·
Re: ~ Pictures of Laura ~

#231 ·

No wrist taping?

That's a good sign... well she isn't practicing in the pic so still not sure whether she'll need it on court.
How much wrist support do you suppose someone needs to use an exercise bike? :lol: the lack of tape is the definition of uninformative, since it could be because she wasn't doing anything that required it as well as her overcoming the injury.

#260 ·

She looks in great shape to me, I didn't understand the criticism in Australia about her appearance. :shrug:
Oh the criticism of her appearance is depressingly easy to understand. A lot of people are idiots who have no contact with reality when it comes to people's (read: women's) bodies. Laura could be in the best shape of her life and there'd still be people calling her fat/out of shape. For example, Rihanna gets trolls saying 'she has fat legs full of cellulite'. The article I took that comment from contained this photo.

Yeah, not seeing it myself :lol:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.