30K views 611 replies 9 participants last post by  hellas719 
#1 · (Edited)
Any recent news about Eleni? How the recovery is going? I miss her :sad:

#36 ·
#37 ·
#38 ·
#40 ·
Re: Any news about the Goddess?

^No problem. She got a MD WC into Auckland!

#42 ·
#44 ·

^No. It is a PYW vote game for TF members only. Anyone on this website that wants to vote for anyone they like can. There was also an Italian, Austrian, American, Romanian, Polish, German, Canadian, French, Dutch, etc. one. In the final of the Greek one, I was the first one to vote, and I picked Anna b/c I figured Eleni would crush her. It turns out Anna had a lot of fans too.

#48 ·

Thanks, Ula.
It says:
07/01/2009
First of all...HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you guys!!!
I hope u had great holidays and i wish in 2009 that there is peace and happiness in the world.
I'm writing you from Auckland / New Zealand today. I lost my first round match here against rezai. It was first match scheduled on center court. It was quite full, lots of supporters and I always love to come back to Auckland....it is very special to me because I won the titles in 2003 and 2004.
It was a very intense match from the first game. Even by losing i can take some positive things out of that match and I am happy with my performance.
My knee feels good...i was moving well all over the court. As I was working on my serve a lot during the preparation I was feeling good and confident with it.
I am very pleased that i had the chance to have a spot in the main draw here and I wanna thank the tournament director Brenda Perry for giving me the wild card. Unfortunately I'm in qualis next week in Melbourne. I'm looking forward to compete!
Take care! Your Eleni

#50 ·
#53 ·
#57 ·

Maybe the women start on Thursday:shrug:

#61 ·

fingers and legs.well eleni can beat bovina cant she?and then it will be either king or pandzic!well if she can take rezai to a three setter then she can push it and why not win against anyother player in her group!i can see her getting there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.