Tennis Forum banner

Timea Bacsinszky

352K views 4K replies 200 participants last post by  battista 
#1 ·
Timea is a very talented 14 year-old Swiss. You can see a thread that was posted about her on GM http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?=82153

She's playing in the qualifying of a 10K in London this week. Good Luck!!!

#28 ·
Well I havn't been here latley, but congratulations on Timea getting to the Semi Final, being beaten by Israel Shahaar Peer, Not bad for where her ranking is in juniors, Shaharr is a little older then Timea, I have seen both of their games, Once at Swisscom and there was a Highlights of Timeas Game and the Junior Finals, Though Peer did win Timea has more fluency in her shots and defintly her game which is based on Power, but is also gifted at the Net and angles, The finesse side of things she looks excellent, Shahaar seems to go on an all out explosion, Powerful and Errounonous though, Though it's probably not very factual to make a large Basis, I have seen enough of Timea to believe that she is defintly a more gifted player then what Shaharr is.

#30 ·
Tina??

#32 ·
I think I was meaning Timi (Timea) did u get confused or were you meaning Tina S?

#35 ·
I watched her play and win a challenger in Wrexham last year and I mist say she does have something special. I dont know if she is a top 10 player for sure as she is only 14, but I will definatly bve looking for her name in the future.

#38 ·
Shes around 275-290 and thats just a estimate.

#39 ·
She is 278! :worship: :bounce:

#40 ·
I guess school prevented Timi from making the Fed Cup squad. Obviously Zoltan would have picked her as he's coached her extensively. The "other Martina" Who Won't be 16 till July, isn't even ITF ranked (though she probably won't play anyway). And I Think The Mideast will have peace B4 MGM plays Fed. For SUI! :eek:

#44 ·
when i was in roland garros i managed to see abit of her semi final, only till it was 4-4 1st set, i was impressed with her! martina hingis came and watched for a while. i have some photos too of timea if wanted

#48 ·
timea is only just 15 man!

#49 ·
Timi is not playing well at the 2004 European Junior Individual Championships

I know Timi can play better than this

def Irina Cybina 6-2 6-0
def Vanessa Maria Pinto 2-6 6-2 7-6(5)
def Marija Abramovic 6-1 5-7 6-0

Keep going Timi u can win this :D

#51 ·
Her win against Vanessa was Nail-Biting, a slip against Marija, but overall she is playing well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.