Tennis Forum banner

Cheering Thread: Clay season!

210K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  MS 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sara Errani ,Cheering Thread

For results , pics and info.

#3,059 ·
Re: Cheering Thread: HardcourtSeason

Monterrey, Indian Wells, Miami? But yeah this one is right up there, even more so after the other results of the day :eek: Shows how far we've come though, we actually have pretty high expectations now - scary ;)

Not really cause she's 7th in the race anyway. I don't know the difference with stosur by heart though. And Sam is playing both Osaka and Moscow so she's planning on making a push for the yec for sure.

#3,061 ·

They were still disappointing to me, especially Monterrey. But that was when we were upset that she missed a good chance to win her first tournament in 3.5 years....just to put it in perspective.:lol:
I don't remember the scoreline against Stephens, but wasn't that a typical "2011-Sara" loss? Disappointing too. :p

Anyway, it's just that it would suck SO much if after all this, she'd miss the YEC. :eek:

#3,062 ·

They were still disappointing to me, especially Monterrey. But that was when we were upset that she missed a good chance to win her first tournament in 3.5 years....just to put it in perspective.:lol:
I don't remember the scoreline against Stephens, but wasn't that a typical "2011-Sara" loss? Disappointing too. :p

Anyway, it's just that it would suck SO much if after all this, she'd miss the YEC. :eek:
against Sloane, she won first set easily, lost second badly and in 3rd was always behind, breaking back everytime but couldn't hold a fucking service game :tape:

#3,063 ·

Azarenka v Cornet
Lisicki v Medina Garrigues
Barthel v Q
Paszek v Kanepi

Ivanovic v McHale
Lepchenko v Pironkova
Oprandi v U.Radwanska
Q v Errani

Kvitova v Hantuchova
Suarez Navarro v Bacsinszky
Jankovic v Petkovic
Niculescu v Safarova

Bartoli v Q
Q v Torro-Flor
King v Goerges
BYE v Stosur

Li v Schiavone
BYE v Petrova
Wickmayer v Peng
Shvedova v Cibulkova

Vinci v Q
Date-Krumm v Q
Zhang v Wang
BYE v A.Radwanska

Kerber v BYE
Q v Zheng Jie
Hsieh v Zheng Saisai
Scheepers v Wozniacki

Kirilenko v Makarova
Q v Pavlyuchenkova
Arvidsson v Cirstea
Halep v Sharapova

love it :)

#3,069 ·

L’allenatore Pablo Lozano ha dichiarato alla Gazzetta: “Aveva una contrattura al quadricipide sinistro dopo il match perso con la Petrova a Tokyo, si è allenata con calma per due giorni. Oggi stava bene, alla fine del secondo game nel dritto in corsa lungolinea ha sentito una fitta molto forte. Mi ha guardato e ha detto che si era rotta. Ha continuato per vedere se era in grado di lottare per vincere. Ha provato però si è resa conto che è grave. Temo sia un’elongazione con microrottura, però attendiamo conferma”
it looks like bad :bigcry:

#3,070 ·

I don't even want to comment on it. :( :sad:
We can only hope it's sth like in Fed Cup, which turned out to be not so bad in the end, but it does sound bad.
She's having tests tomorrow and tuesday...

#3,071 ·
We need just to wait, hopefully she will recover for the YEC...

Sent from my HTC Desire using VerticalSports.Com App

#3,075 ·

She played , singles and doubles , 135 matches this year...a lot :help: It's better to play less doubles :) Anyway , we hope it would be nothing of serious :hug:

#3,076 ·

She's withdrawing from Moscow, having a scan tomorrow, for now it seems she's out for 2-3 weeks, she still hopes to be fit for yec. :shrug:

As for playing less doubles, she's actually cut back on it the 2nd half of the year, see Tokyo.

#3,081 ·

"Sono abituata a voler giocare qualsiasi torneo, per questo al Masters andrei anche zoppa. Poi mi prenderei le mie responsabilità se poi dovessi fermarmi per un po'. Anche perché è una settimana di torneo e dopo ho un mese e mezzo per la preparazione invernale".

I'm not sure how to react...it'd be stupid, but understandable. At least she says she fully knows what she's be doing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.