Tennis Forum banner

Sugarpova

30K views 210 replies 69 participants last post by  SquirrelPova 
#1 ·
Anybody know how i can order some of Maria's sweets to be delievered to me in the United Kingdom??? Delivery only seems to be open for people in the USA?????

#135 ·
Tried Sugarpova for the first time :hearts:

Quirky and Sporty. They were the only ones they had at the store.
I wanted more flavors :(

They're so good! Although I wish the flavor in the Sporty gum would last longer. You just want to swallow it right away due to the taste being good :lol:

Quirky is a mix of Vanilla and Strawberry. It was great as well!

Hopefully I get to find more flavors If possible, looking forward to trying more :)

#136 ·
Guys I bought new Sporty flavours today in Selfridges :cheer:
Last time I went they had one stand with a few flavours, but this time around literally the Sugarpova stands were lined all the way down the food court leading to the confectionary section. Which is making me believe that Masha could possibly be doing a Sugarpova promo in London during Wimbledon :hysteric:

#143 ·
Where can I get it in Toronto, Canada? :sobbing:

I saw a tweet, retweeted by Masha showing a pic of Sugarpova being taken in our airport :sobbing:

#145 ·
Finally! :hysteric:

#146 ·
Sugarpova is finally available in Toronto :sobbing: Been waiting for this for months :spit: My boyfriend found it at Hallmark at Toronto Eaton Centre :bounce:

He wanted to buy the Sporty one with those cute tennis ball shape but no more stock :sobbing: There was the Sporty Pink one but he thought it;s too gay :happy: So he ended up buying the Quirky flavour :rolls:

It tastes good :oh::drool:

#147 ·
Bought another one :sobbing: Finally we succumbed to this pink tennis balls after my boyfriend claimed it was too gay the other day :spit:

#149 ·
I got mine from Hallmark store at Toronto Eaton Centre :D

#150 ·
Maria is having a meet and great today. If I didn't have a test, I would have gone :(

My sweets! I am partnering with Henri Bendel and launching an exclusive line of Sugarpova inspired fashion accessories in NYC today! If you are nearby, stop in for a meet & greet from 6-8 PM. Otherwise shop here: http://budurl.com/HBSP ‪#‎HBSugarpova‬
Some of the stuff on the line looks okay, but it's too expensive for me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.