Tennis Forum banner

Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

245K views 2K replies 169 participants last post by  Break My Rapture 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#1,255 ·
Ha here we would laud someone being so successful and earning so much. They talk of Murray moving up the all time prize money ladder. Robson on for £20m in sponsorship deals is seen as a great thing showing how successful and popular a tennis player can be.

Your media has a very different stance. Eg. The questions about Fed Cup and commitment to Belarus all come across at least from the English translation as "we don't think you are committed to Belarus". Murray not playing for GB in Davis Cup here is reported as a smart decision ahead of a grueling clay court season ahead.

#1,257 ·
Right I have edited post #1249 with a longer transcript, a better translation (sorry it's not perfect). I also don't think the actual order is anywhere near the order asked, the transcript is strange because questions on similar topics are like 10 questions apart so I have tried to group them myself.

The Belarusian media don't come across as very appreciative of Vika in it :eek:, but it is what it is.

#1,260 ·
Does anyone know who the first guy in the second Vine video is?

#1,274 ·
Oh my god that spanish talk show clip was hilarious!!! The questions that Spanish guy asked her... like "How do you play against someone who looks like Mike Tyson with a wig and all those muscles? (referring to Serena's picture)" and "Hmmmm I think he likes youuuu. Do you like HIM? (referring to Red Foo)"

Vika responded with so much class, even though you could tell it was really awkward for her! BEST INTERVIEW EVER :worship: