Tennis Forum banner

BOMBSHELL: Vaidisova return: The divorce with Radek. Kvitova next in line.

72K views 471 replies 194 participants last post by  JCTennisFan 
#1 · (Edited)
#423 ·
source?

#425 ·
So what's this about Radek denying it?

#429 ·
This is a sad story. I feel for Nicole and I hope Nicole is ok.

As my Gran would say, who needs such drama, it's better to be boring!

I also don't get why women throw themselves at men who have such reputations. It always baffles me. A man like Radek will never make you happy in the long run and it makes women look stupid.

It will be interesting (in a horrible way) to see if this affects Petra at Wimbledon.

#430 ·
I cannot believe this. I hope this isn't true. Vaidisova should not return to the tour to be honest cause she shouldn't have left the tour in the first place, if she did leave the tour not because of her lack of desire for the sport but because of Radek I might just vomit.

No way Kvitova is dating Radek, I hope this is not true, cause that will obviously change my whole view on this player. Disgusting really.

How does Radek get so many girls, there's only one explanation really :oh:.

#440 ·
I cannot believe this. I hope this isn't true. Vaidisova should not return to the tour to be honest cause she shouldn't have left the tour in the first place, if she did leave the tour not because of her lack of desire for the sport but because of Radek I might just vomit.

No way Kvitova is dating Radek, I hope this is not true, cause that will obviously change my whole view on this player. Disgusting really.

How does Radek get so many girls, there's only one explanation really :oh:.
I like her more now than before for this. :shrug:

#456 ·
Then u surely must have issues my friend, cause I always thought of Petra to be better than this, a homewrecker.
This is only the first step. From now on I expect Petra to: wear tight black leather pants; tattoo Radek's name on her ass; burp loudly on court; threaten umpires and be seriously rude to ballboys.

This is what happens when you befriend Wickmayer. :shrug:

#459 ·
This is only the first step. From now on I expect Petra to: wear tight black leather pants; tattoo Radek's name on her ass; burp loudly on court; threaten umpires and be seriously rude to ballboys.

This is what happens when you befriend Wickmayer. :shrug:
"This is also what happens" when you understand the inbred Nature of Cersonek/Czech Tennis, and how Petra is such a faithful Pup in it's structure.

Once you know this, you wouldn't be surprised or shocked about any of this. :lol:

Remember: Petra met Adam at Prostojev. Correct me if I'm wrong: Didn't Lucie meet Berdych at Prostojev as well? And Petra's current sucky trainer (who her manager provided by the way), used to date ahem/guess who, Lucie Safarova!! Ewww! :unsure:

The list goes on and on, and I'm not even including Radek/Nichole/Hingis, etc., and any other messes. Much too internecine and interlocking for my taste.

It's just an incestuous love nest over there. I understand why (they're all together). However, you don't have to stay there, be part of the same club, management forever.

With all due respect to my Czech Brethren: It's just another reason for Petra to get the hell out of the Czech Republic and/or her Manager; which we know she won't of course. :lol: :eek: :lol:

#432 ·
I thought Nicole quit the game as she lost interest? I think she was forced upon to become a tennis player, and having such success at such a young age...she probably didn't take on well the whole competition/pressure side of the game, and rebelled. If she quit because Radek didn't want his wife playing tennis like some suggest..Nicole should have been smarter to tell him to piss off from then. Did she honestly think the marriage was going to go down well, when someone doesn't acknowledge you have been doing something from a young age? Period.

#439 ·
Has anyone mentioned the biggest relief out of all of this? There will not be a Stepasova baby.

Just watching this interview of her at 1:10, the way she says "nuhhh-uhhhh"... endearing. She really was quite young. :lol: Such a shame that she was craddle-robbed a few months later. :eek:

I think people need to realize that Nicole has not lived an adult life outside of being in love with Radek's... 'charisma' (whatever the hell it is) since around the time of this interview. A man of 29 dating a young woman of 18 always signals red flags in my personal opinion, especially if he looks like... that. She is now 24 and has seen the light... some might say... about fucking time.

Does Nicole plan to spend the rest of her life living off the $2+ million she made as a teenager? What did she spend her time doing between 2010 to now? We've only seen her following Radek around as a WAG.

#448 ·
Question: How does Radek(the ant) do it? He's managed to bang more WTA chicks than the law should allow and dude is unfortunate in the looks department. Are some of these girls desperate, lonely, or what? smdh.

Also is Vadisova really coming back to the tour or is the OP just hoping?

#449 ·
I think it is only because they are all Czechs and tennis players, so there are lots of opportunities for them to meet each other (relationships from work are nothing unusual). ;)
And I think she hasn't said anything about her come back so in my opinion it's just desire of the thread starter. :cool:

#470 ·
I would. :lol: But I guess that most of the others wouldn't. ;)

#472 ·
I'm sorry and I know this is off topic but..... Berdych dating women?! I thought his eyes and the short-shorts pretty much sized him up pretty well?

Oh well..... I guess a ATP player always needs a beard to feel safe.

:devil:

On Vaidisova......... I hope she returns. The tour is sorely missing natural talent right now..... and she had tons of it. (plus she was tall blonde and hot..... which is always good for the sport... especially when it isn't accompanied with blood-curdling screams.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.