4. Gisela Dulko 98
5. Iryna Bremond 105
6. Mathilde Johansson 106
7. Lara Arruabarrena Vecino 108
8. Alize Cornet 112
9. Lourdes Dominguez Lino 112
10. Kristina Barrois 115

#14 ·
Julia :eek: Why the hell is she playing this?? She should stick to the big clay events where she really has the chance to do well instead of wasting her energy in one of those Vinci-AMG-MMs

#23 ·
hoping Anna Chak in Q list

#81 ·
I have found a hostel which is walking distance to the club (Feetup Hostels-Garden House Hostel), if you are not used to dorms I would not suggest it to you. Also, I d rather walk to the club and take the subway to reach the city center.

I m going for the qualis, I like to scout the youngsters, friday to monday, I m going alone but i suspect i ll find some tennis lovers in the hostel - i don't see any other reason why people would pick this one - anyway company's always appreciated ;)

#50 ·
The fact about this tournament is that it was really close to being cancelled, finally it wasn't but expenses were cut down to the minimum and they even dispensed with most of the tournament staff. 3 weeks ago the former organizers sold the tournament to non-Spanish investors (Sandra Reichel leads the new management team). My guess is that the new organizers will run the tournament this year with minimum budget, just to move it to another place next year.

So that's the reason website was no longer updated and probably no one ever read your email.
There's a new website for the tournament at http://www.barcelonaladiesopen.com although it is really poor and many parts are still missing.

However, I hope you enjoy it if you finally come! At least the entry list does not look too bad :)

#31 ·
i foound out now that alimarahotel is very close and thanks to guichard. anyways i think this tournamet is a bit ''crazy'' cause no oficial dates when it starts or even tickets price... they dont update the site. how you guys know this will not be canceled?

#34 ·
Metro station "Montbau" is literally 10 seconds away from the club, you just cross the street and you are there. The thing is the club is just in the northern area of the city next to the mountain, which is quite isolated apart from one hospital, that Alimara hotel and a few university campuses. There are no shops or anything, just blocks of apartments. I would not advise you to stay there. If I was you I would stay in the city center, around Plaça Catalunya or Passeig de Gràcia and the metro green line will take you from there to Montbau in around 10-15 minutes.

Reactions: Dorien.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.