Tennis Forum banner

Roland Garros 2012

9K views 99 replies 25 participants last post by  maturedgirl 
#1 ·
For the sake of completeness.... Roland Garros.

And yes, I hope for a really difficult draw!!!! Like Serena, Li or Claypova in an early round. Because then Sabine will have nothing to lose, nobody expects her to win anyway and that's when she's at her best. ;)

#15 · (Edited)
Sabine's quarter:

(1) Victoria Azarenka v Alberta Brianti
(WC) Caroline Garcia v Qualifier
Qualifier v Aleksandra Wozniak
Alize Cornet v (31) Zheng Jie

(20) Lucie Safarova v Anastasiya Yakimova
Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez v Qualifier
Vania King v Galina Voskoboeva
(WC) Kristina Mladenovic v (15) Dominika Cibulkova

(12) Sabine Lisicki v Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Ekaterina Makarova v Sloane Stephens
Mathilde Johansson v Anastasia Rodionova
Simona Halep v (24) Petra Cetkovska

(27) Nadia Petrova v Iveta Benesova
Laura Pous-Tio v Chanelle Scheepers
Irina Falconi v Edina Gallovits-Hall
Elena Baltacha v (6) Samantha Stosur

#21 ·
BMS came back from an injury and is also not in great shape!
But she is a player who doesn´t give u any rhythm but she also will make many UEs, I don´t think that we will see many long rallies, Sabine just has to play smart, maybe she can take advantage of BMS´s errors this time, she just should avoid stupid UEs and has to hope that her serve works, she should win that match actually and her draw isn´t that bad in general, I hope she can improve from match to match but first round can be really ugly but once she won a match she will get more dangerous again!

#22 ·
I saw the last shooting pics of BMS: WOW :help:

Lisicki-BMS will be an entertaining match!

Anyway, the draw is done well, now it's her turn to make use of it ;)

however, I m going to die when the match will start and have to prepare with some tranquilizing resources*

#29 ·
Set Point
By Paul Crocetti

(...) My dark horses to make nice runs include German Sabine Lisicki and Italy’s Flavia Pennetta. I think Lisicki can and will take out #1 Victoria Azarenka in the quarterfinals. In the semis, I think Lisicki will meet up with Agnieszka Radwanska, who has had a strong few months. But Serena should take out defending champion Li Na in her semifinal match and then Radwanska in the final for her first French Open title in 10 years.
http://www.milforddailynews.com/blogs/setpoint/x1898621362/French-Open-Allez

:speakles:

#32 ·
Will be a stream! Go sweetie, I still believe :inlove:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.