Tennis Forum banner

Alize season 2013

23K views 352 replies 25 participants last post by  Hugues 
#1 ·
allez alize!! gotta love australia :hearts:

#186 ·
Gosh, i dont know Burnett but i'm disappointed .. how Alizé lost this match? i havent seen it but, i think she have to win ! But, okay, everyone cant win every match i have to, but.. i dont know. I asked myself abt Alizé, i dont understand how she's top 30 and still playing like that..
I hope she'll be better, specially in Roland Garros

#187 · (Edited)
So Lepchenko us now overtaken Alize is 30, thank you Petra and Roberta for, what Lisicki and Vesnina were defeated accordingly, I think that Serena beat Robson and Stosur beat Peng, and then the real danger may come from Ursula Radwanska and Yanina Wickmaer, but they need to third round, at least go in,and Lucie Safarova of which should go to the finals tournament in Prague. So it is likely to be seeded Alize at the RG:)

#189 ·
I hope this losing is haphazard. So she played well in Madrid and Maiami. I think she could beat Kerber. I saw this game she didn't play bad. She had a lot of winners, but she had a lot of errors. Hope she will play good in Strasbourg and Paris:worship:

#190 ·
well saying she could beat kerber when she lost 64 62 is too much...i know she won like 2 or 3 points less than kerber, but mostly alize´s main issue is her head and on the important moments, she wasnt winning the points...really difficult to win matches without any confidence on yourself

#191 ·
not 2 or 3, is 10

#192 ·
(3)Cornet v Johansson
Q v Puchkova
Q v Q
(wc)Feuerstein v (7)Scheepers

#193 ·
Allez:cheer: Alize def. Mathilde 6/3 6/2 Next Linette:eek:

#195 ·
2r
Alize def. Linette 6:3 6:4 ;) :) Next Scheepers

#197 ·
Good job Alize. :)

#198 ·
ALLEZ:hearts: I'm happy :cheer::cheer: Alize def. Scheepers 6-3 6-1 I saw this match. Alize played verym well.:worship: She had a lot of winners. Next Bouchard. I'd never seen her,:confused: but know she is very talanted. It will be a difficult match

#201 ·
lol there wasn't even a thread in GM :eek:

This is a great win for her though considering she got beaten pretty badly both times she played her before in 12,13. Maybe she will beat EB but I'm not really sure...Did anyone see Alize's tweet about being stressed before the match today? I still think the mental isn't there.

#202 ·
RG
1st round against Koehler(POR)

#203 ·
Allez;) amazing victory:) Alize def. Bouchard 7-5 6-7 6-3
Final match against Hradecka

#210 ·
Allez I'm I'm happy:)

#211 ·
She played quite well in the final but Lucie really handed it to her in the end. I'd like to see more of this assertive court positioning and using the opponents pace to hit winners and be aggressive rather than just moonballing with no purpose.

#212 ·
Congrats Alize! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.