Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photos of Petra Kvitova

2M views 5K replies 184 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

#2,948 ·
#2,951 ·
Very late but these are more pictures of Petra I took using my camera at Toronto 2013 a few weeks ago

From camera (better quality)

Day 1 (Aug 5, 2013)

Angelique Kerber vs Petra Kvitova practice match

#2,956 ·
She's HITTING WITH A MAN. Is it Radek?

#2,969 ·
Yeah, the simple is better for Petra. :bounce: :hearts:

#2,974 ·
Looks great! :worship: :hearts: Although the shoes could be red and silver as well. :rolleyes: :lol:

From US Open website: :)

#2,980 ·
Meh, the bulge has been worse, but it's still no washboard.

#2,982 ·
http://tenniseastcoast.com/2013/09/01/petra-pummeled-by-alison-riske-usopen-czech-mate-stepanek-lends-a-hand/

I watched Kvitova arrive at and leave the grounds of the US Open yesterday and her body language indicated she wasn’t exaggerating.

She had a scowl on her face as she entered, probably due to pain or the thought of having to play a match in her condition.

As she departed, she had some difficulty walking and carrying her bag. Czech-mate and travel companion Radek Stepanek was a fine gentleman. He noticed that she was having trouble and promptly grabbed her bag and held her so she didn’t fall over. Afterward, he saw to it that she got in the SUV safely to escape the heat and return to a Manhattan hotel room.

#2,983 ·
#2,984 ·
Don't you find it all, simultaneously amazing, amusing, disturbing and quite ironic that someone [allegedly] so COMMITTED to finishing a match while ill (TO GET HUMILIATED BY A SCRUB), is so SEEMINGLY UNCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THEIR OWN TENNIS GAME & CAREER!? :help: :oh: :help:

:scratch: :scratch:

If you're that sick, don't play. It's that simple! :help:

No one wants to hear the flood of excuses anymore. :banghead:

#2,985 ·
Don't you find it all, simultaneously amazing, amusing, disturbing and quite ironic that someone [allegedly] so COMMITTED to finishing a match while ill (TO GET HUMILIATED BY A SCRUB), is so SEEMINGLY UNCOMMITTED TO IMPROVING THEIR OWN TENNIS GAME & CAREER!? :help: :oh: :help:

:scratch: :scratch:

If you're that sick, don't play. It's that simple! :help:

No one wants to hear the flood of excuses anymore. :banghead:
yeah, i agree...just withdraw from the match! i just don't understand petra's insistence on playing a match when she's not 100%...she does this time and time again...in the end, it's just gonna be mentally draining for her and affect her overall confidence

#2,987 ·
@ VIF

Not to be nitpicky. But no one in the US knows [about], or cares who Allison Riske is.

Honest/Trust Me

FYI: I had watched their match with the sound off, if I remember correctly.

PS: Not surprisingly (unless things changed), Riske lost the first set 6-3, and was down a break 2-1 to Former Petra Punching Bag Dannie in the second set. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.