Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

267K views 5K replies 91 participants last post by  young_gunner913 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

:worship: Praise Godzealia!! :worship:

#4,282 ·
#4,281 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

When reached by phone, the Naomi said, “I am sorry, I do not talk to press, but I am fine.”
:lol:

#4,285 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

"Hello MrProdigy555, you have just received 0.01 Credits from Salve."

Ch. :eek::lol:

#4,292 ·

She dissed Nicki with "212", saying that Nicki is her "new lunch". And the worst part is, she stays irrelevant :sobbing:

But honestly I enjoy her songs, she's hardcore, she reminds me of Princess flopEVE:crying2:

#4,294 ·

The only reason I'll get a HP is because I stan hard for the Lord.

But seriously, don't get a HP. It has ventilation problems so I've heard.

You've got Lenovo there in the States? Get one of em, I like the brand and I've been using it since sophomore year.

#4,296 ·

The only reason I'll get a HP is because I stan hard for the Lord.

But seriously, don't get a HP. It has ventilation problems so I've heard.
Was just browsing the threads and yeah my HP kept overheating and was a write off after a year, just after the warranty expired. I would not recommend them. :rolleyes:

I'm currently writing this on an Acer laptop which has served me well and seems quite durable. The best computer for its day I had was a Dell but that was years ago and I'm not sure if they've kept up because I never hear about them any more. Toshiba might be ok but it is too ugly a brand name for me to buy.

#4,302 ·

Okay? Yet he already trying to be the victim. Getting his camera ready to cry on youtube while looking like an obese Chris Crocker.

#4,312 ·

#TEAMAZEALIA

THE BADDEST BITCH ONTO THE SCENE.

#BROKEWITHEXPENSIVETASTE

Perez is nothing but a damn pussy, this bitch came to the UK for a promotional tour saying how he's "changed" and he doesn't fuck around with Celebs anymore. Yet he wants to jump on Miss Banks?

bitch, please.

#4,319 · (Edited)

Azaelia needs to get the fuck off twitter and start making music. She doesnt even have a single hit and she keeps pushing the release date of her singles and albums back disappointing her few stans because she's too busy fighting on twitter. A Nicole Scherzurjdndakfjwisjgkwidkfflop mess.

#4,320 ·

Azaelia needs to get the fuck off twitter and start making music. She doesnt even have a single hit and she keeps pushing the release date of her singles and albums back disappointing her few stans because she's too busy fighting on twitter. A Nicole Scherzurjdndakfjwisjgkwidkfflop mess.

When i hit that dip get your camera, you can see i been that bitch since the pamper.

#4,326 ·

Gerls, this Thursday I have my first audition rehearsal with my musician. What these other heaux goin do when they see me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.