Tennis Forum banner

Unpopular Opinions

24K views 204 replies 119 participants last post by  Perun 
#1 ·
I've seen this in other forums, so i'd thought i'd start one here. This is a chance to share any opinions you have, that may be unpopular.Can be anything related to Womens tennis

#7 ·
Here is some of mine.

Now, I am not a fan of pushing (or Wozniacki for that matter) but if it's a gamestyle that works for a player then just let them fricking do it. The hate for pushing on this board (and in the press)is a little ridic. I dont doubt for one second that Wozniackis slump can be partially linked to the hate she receives for playing the way she does which I think is low. Leave her alone.

I would also like to see more carpet tennis events. I know virtually none exist anymore but I loved watching tennis on that surface. It reminds me of a mix of both grass and hard courts.

I've also said this before but I think its ridiculous that three of the four grandslam tournaments are played in a three month time span out of a ten month playing period. I'd like to see the biggest events spread out through the course of the year.

Reactions: ohitsabel
#11 ·
I find the clever, subtle, well-reasoned and level-headed discussions between Willytards and Marthastans on this board...

fascinating.

#17 ·
That's not an opinion. It's science.

Reactions: Leo.
#21 ·
Ivanovic really isn't as abysmal as she looks.
Maria will regain her grass court game.

#29 ·
#34 ·
Justine achieved everything because of her asthma.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.