Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#4,316 ·
If we're doing the whole young actors we like, I'll go with Chris Evans. Don't know why but always liked him since I saw Not Another Teen Movie. He has a really great personality too, I talked to him on twitter a few times a year or two ago too and he really interacted with his fans and stuff :yeah:

#4,321 ·
:haha: :tape::tape:

i like gosling too :hearts: even more when he plays badass, cooper is good too, and robert downey jr. is sipmly :haha:

and class above, pitt, dicaprio, depp, de niro, pacino :bowdown:

from young actress, lawrence, stone, mulligan :hearts:

class above, streep, winslet, jolie, theron :bowdown:

#4,327 ·
Kate Winslet is the only actress I care about. Good God, that woman is the definition of perfect :hearts: :bowdown:, although Naomi Watts has really skyrocketed for me after watching The Impossible :bowdown:

#4,331 ·
Just figured Meryl didn't need to be mentioned as a favorite cause it's just obvious for everybody :lol: :bowdown:

And I forgot to include Nicole Kidman. I don't know if anyone else has seen Rabbit Hole, but probably my favorite performance by her despite the miserable content of the movie.

#4,333 ·
Yes, and The Others and Moulin Rouge :hearts:

And Stoker! I wanted to see that :( I'll have to find it on DVD I suppose

#4,337 ·
Somebody help me, I'm so depressed right now. :sad:

I was looking through youtube highlights and clicked on the wrong one and it was the Miami final (the bad one) and I didn't think it'd be too bad because I'd never seen a video about it longer than 1 minute and it was horrible and all Maria's shots were so bad and puff balls and spinny and it was the worst thing ever and that snouting little thing was just sitting there looking accomplished when in reality she did nothing, it's the worst thing ever and I legit don't even know how I thought watching it would be a good idea and Maria's face at the end as well it's all too much.

#4,348 ·
It was...okay. Definitely well-acted by all involved, but there were times when I really rolled my eyes at the coincidences that took place. And it's over 2.5 hours long, but I still say it's worth a viewing. If only to stare at Ryan Gosling :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.