Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#4,407 ·
I use spotify but just the free version on desktop. :p
I actually never figured out how to add people by their nickname, I just can start following facebook friends..

#4,419 ·
That's so sad. One of my kittens died a few months ago,she was just 4 days old. :sad:

Reactions: Kim's_fan_4ever
#4,418 · (Edited)
I can't with all the Lana Del Rey love. She's an iffy singer. She jacked her swag from other artists. And her songs (with the exception of a few) are formless, cheesy and soulless. Fiona Apple and Cat Power have already done her pouty, sad girl songs with better voices and stronger songwriting.

#4,424 ·
:spit: did I miss WonderFan being banned by having him on ignore? I just creeped and saw he's been MIA since the 6th :lol:

#4,427 ·
Don't be scared, catering is pretty good in prisons now:lol:

#4,430 ·
nah automatic submission hahahaha fuck i'm still so amused by this 20 minutes later. no point in crying over spilled milk hey but maybe they'll check the submission thing and be like its only 33 seconds late or something.

god i can't even deal with myself rn

#4,433 ·
IM STILL LAUGHING and its been 25 minutes, my stomach really hurts. omg my life has been a trainwreck lately. the other week i walked into my tute room and there was a quiz and i had completely forgot about it and didn't study. and i just laughed during the whole thing.

such a mess

#4,434 ·
After being awake for over 40 hours straight from 8AM Wednesday to Midnight last night I can understand the hysteria you are currently experiencing :lol: :rolls:

I think you'll be okay :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.