Tennis Forum banner

Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessity''

3K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Maria rocks 
#1 ·
Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessity''

Matthieu Barbarin‏@MattBarbarin

Sharapova, about non-following any WTA player on Twitter: "I don't think i's a necessity, tennis is already a big part of my life".

Matthieu Barbarin‏@MattBarbarin

Sharapova: "If I want 2 have a conversation with someone, I pretty much have their number, no need 2 do it in front of thousand of people"

The Tea Of Truth has been poured!

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessit

I totally agree with her. If you want to talk to your friends call them, email them or chat with them. Wats the point in updating each and every thing you do and cause a commotion whenever some thing you say is misunderstood. Its so unnecessary:shrug:

#7 ·
Re: Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessit

And this needs a separate thread because...? There's nothing to get even remotely excited about here.

Reactions: Mistress of Evil
#8 ·

Totally right. Barthel doesn't even have twitter and facebook because she thinks her homepage is enough. If I was a player I'd not be on twitter, too. Just look at some shitstorms there and you know why...

#12 ·

i totally agree with masha on this. It is not a necessity,it is a matter of choice rather.
Her opinion is hers.
And i don't think opening a thread on a non-matter is necessity.p
My opinion is mine.

#17 ·

No she was asked why she doesn't follow any WTA players and her answer was that she doesn't think it's a necessity meaning that she doesn't feel obliged to follow them just because she is a WTA player herself. Therefore what she's really saying is she isn't following them because she doesn't want to do so...she only follows the people she wants to (Novak being one of them)

#19 ·

Yeah even if that could be true I don't think she'd say something like that :lol: So I'm just pointing out what she's saying and what she means. Now of course neither I nor you could know if that's true or not :shrug:

#22 ·

How come I missed this? :spit:

Agree with her :oh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.