#1 · (Edited)
#554 ·
Best X-mas! My brother gave me two signed Lena D. items! :bigclap:

A photo and a ball! :bounce:

(No bangs though)

#560 ·
I have no siblings :bigcry:

It's also pretty fun collecting the autographs yourself :yeah:

I went to Carlsbad (CA :oh:) this summer and saw Aga up close practicing. Had I known any better I would've gotten those big tennis balls and asked her to sign but I didn't know where to buy them. :sobbing:

And I would've gotten Zvonareva's racket too if I bought tickets on the other side of the court. :sobbing:

#566 · (Edited)
That was unbelievable!!! I haven't laughed with excitement in a while!!!:crazy:
This felt like watching their wedding video!:inlove: They showed Lena and Max walking down the aisle, kissing and of course the memorable head-shaking hockey clip :devil: Also put some clips from Russian movies to allustate situations they were talking about.
They kept joking throughout the show, in fact there were just 5-6 hockey related questions :devil:.

It starts with Lena saying " New Year is a family celebration and that's why my guest is SKA St Petersburg forward Maxim Afinogenov" :lol: Then it goes:
- Hello, Maxim
- Hello, Lena. Haven't seen each other in a while :d
- We've never celebrated New Year together. I'm on a tournament, you with the team and now for the first time we celebrate together in St Petersburg. Do you like this city already?
- I've been here before for matches, but I didn't have the time for all beautiful places. I'm playing here for 2 seasons now and I started to know the city more, visited theatres, museums, of course thanks to you :p:awww:.
- ... In general, it's hard to contact Maxim Afinogenov, doesn't give interviews, doesn't say much when he gives, so our show is very lucky that you came :D
- But you know, everything is due to personal connections :haha:
- You know, our program has a very positive affect on players. Who was injured recovered immediately, who wasn't on the team is now in the starting line up, so I'm hoping this will be good on you.
- I was asking/begging (not sure of the exact verb Max used), but you didn't invite me at all:happy:
- That's completely wrong, it's just today that I could make screen time and that's our New Year's show!
- Max, let's talk about you hobbies. You're an excellent skier, wind surfing, parachute jumping, motorcycling
- Did you forget about tennis???
- Yes, tennis, you're a decent player (Lena gigling adorably)
- I love tennis very much! I remember when I came at Roland Garros with friends to support the Russians. And that's how it ended.
- And everything ended... (cue the wedding clip)
- Do you remember our first date? :awww:
- Of course. You in the final of Roland Garros, Paris at night, Champs Elysees, we celebrated a lot the final. Arriving at the hotel at 5 am (not so innocent Lena ;)) and I see on the window big glasses and ask you "who's this" and you reply "my mom" :haha: And I tell to myself "Ok, we have a problem here" :haha:
- Where else do you spend you holidays?
- Lena, in the last 7 years, I've been to your tournaments only. :D
- You said it as if you're complaining! Those aren't the worst places - Paris, London, New York.
- Not the worst places (Maxim smirking). I've even managed to get tanned at your matches :lol:
Then they talk about how Maxim studied English in Buffalo, also a funny story

Seriously, that's the most incredible and unexpected thing I've watched in a while. Lena and Max look sooo in love :inlove:

#562 ·
:haha: I love how they're separated by a big table and at the end they only toast, and they look so platonic.

Lena is still so chaste :angel::sobbing:

I expected a quick kiss or something.

P.S. I'm not a fan of Lena's makeup in this one. Her eyes look unnaturally big. :[

#564 ·
WARNING - Off-topic post :p

As a child, I was a big autograph collector and I still look at my collection from time to time. Most of the autographs are from Danish soccer players and other Danish celebrities that are probably unknown to all of you, but I do own autographs from a couple of internationally well-known names such as Carl Lewis, Michel Platini, Klaus Berggreen, John Sivebæk, Jan Mølby and Kim Milton Nielsen (the referee who sent off David Beckham at the 1998 World Cup). My most prized item, though, is a handwritten full-page letter from OB legend, Per Pedersen. What a class act :worship:

#565 ·
I mostly have signed books.

Anyway, I loved Kitchen. I thought Lena was fine, and there was one point where she looked at Max and was all dewey-eyed. So cute.

Lena's bangs.

#567 ·
Iva I LOVE YOU!!!! thank you so much for this! :worship:

I was going to say the same, they look so in love when they look each other... you just notice it on Lena's look when she is listening to him

best episode ever of the show!!!! now I want to see Jakub Stepanek on the show ;)

#568 ·
Out until 5 a.m.? No wonder Nastya kicked her ass! :haha: (okay, maybe that was after the final).

Mommy Vera's glasses! :happy:

Oh, Lena and Max. They ARE good together. Thanks for the play-by-play, Iva! :worship:

Even without bangs Lena is the cutest ever.

Reactions: Maca.Lofish
#569 ·
they indeed look like a shy pair of lovebirds :D
lovely, need some subtitles though

#575 ·
Max has gone over to the dark side... He will be missed...
Damn them and their false promise of Lena growing her bangs back!!!

Reactions: miffedmax
#578 ·
Yes, but I can still reference them on a voluntary basis. ;)

And of course my avi will always have Lena with bangs.

#581 ·
Yes, but I can still reference them on a voluntary basis. ;)

And of course my avi will always have Lena with bangs.
I've never noticed the scissors chopping Elena some bangs in your avi before! Hopefully she'll cut it all off when the babies start yanking on it :p

I'm new here but I'm a long time Lena fan. I hope she's happy doing Kitchen, because I miss her horribly:sad:

Happy new year! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.