Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

435K views 5K replies 198 participants last post by  Jimmie48 
#1 ·
In good old Siberian Siren fashion of opening threads about anydamnthing... :oh:

https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova

First ever tweet:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova

Your ultimate sugarmama has arrived #myfirsttweet pic.twitter.com/QbC9DRLR

:cheer:

#1,023 ·
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

That cinderpova Tweet slayed me. :sobbing:

No doubt Maria would have more followers if she interacted with other big names more, and linked her Twitter and Fbook.

Although she already has fbook, she doesn't need 9234993593 followers on Twitter. It will stay more personal anyway the less she has, so I would kinda prefer it in that way.

#1,090 ·
Martha stanning for Lana Del Rey.

But she has linked Twitter on her FB page. :p
She has just put her Twitter in the description. She should make her tweets appear as posts on Facebook; it will save her effort posting on both outlets as well.

There was the interpretation in Gm that Maria was implying they were hot and that's why she should watch more, Makes sense, not sure if it's the right one though, I know it's not the impression I got.
I thought it was pretty damn obvious that premises behind the tweet was this. Obviously, it was more directed at Paire but she just had to mention another one so that it redirects attention from her drooling solely over one particular pal.

#1,027 ·

Watching ATP matches, maybe with Grigor (?) :oh:

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 9h
Watching #RolandGarros and working on my French. Lots of voila's!
Maria SharapovaCuenta verificada ‏@MariaSharapova 10h
@blajrs the only match on tv.... Gulbis-Monfils #RolandGarros

#1,028 ·

Maria ofthen watches RG matches in Paris, she admited herself...

#1,029 ·
I can sort of understand Maria not interacting with many other players. More times than not friendships between tennis players don't end well especially if it's between two people at the top of the sport. How many times have we seen stories of someone saying that so and so has changed since becoming successful and stuff like that.

#1,033 ·
i love her now even more

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 3 h
I think I need to watch more #rolandgarros tennis. Yesterday, had no clue who Paire was, today Chardy?I need to step up my tennis knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.