Tennis Forum banner

LA Day 2 Report & Pics (sorry its late)

12K views 77 replies 30 participants last post by  Ben. 
#1 ·
I will post pics and if you would like a report on a certain player just ask :)

I saw mostly everyone so if you have a question about a player who wasnt playing and/or i dont have pics of, I most likely still saw them.

Czink vs. Makarova

See less See more
#45 ·
Azarenka, Safina, Zvonareva, Petrova, Ivanovic, and a couple others all had closed practice sessions on the stadium court. Nobody was allowed in to watch. :sad:

#42 ·
Niculescu vs. Stosur

Moni :sad: Totally got blown off of the court

#46 ·
Hantuyama vs. Craybas/Gullickson

#48 ·
sorry about that

thanks!

#50 ·
your welcome

Jill was there the whole day walking around and chatting with a lot of fans. It was very nice of her, she seems sweet.

#55 ·
Any of Ágnes? Did you see her match at all?

#57 ·
no, unfortunately

I'm pretty sure she didnt play yesterday :confused:

#59 ·
The rest of the Larcher de Brito

#65 ·
didnt notice the ball. sorry, wasnt trying to make her look bad...

#66 ·
haha what happened was instead of giving zheng 5-2 on the changeover they puy an extra game in the second set. They fixed it just after.

#73 ·
Sam played great. From 5-0 up in the 2nd played a couple of bad games but finished it 6-2.

Thanks!! :D

Do you have any Radwanskas?
I posted one of Ula. A.Rad was there but i didnt get any pics. She only hit for about 15 min

thanx for the sharapova practice pics. do you have any other maria news or pics to post?
She was on a court in the far back so not many people knew she was there. She was hitting the ball extremely hard and flat and practicing hitting the ball from corner to corner.

#71 ·
thanx for the sharapova practice pics. do you have any other maria news or pics to post?

#74 ·
Bloody brilliant Alex! :yeah: You need a 300mm lens though. Caroline would look very good on the end of my 300mm (just like the girl in your avi).

#75 ·
Thanks for Alek's picS!! :D..Seems like she has changed raquet..again?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.