Tennis Forum banner

Who do you think is doing better since the start of the season?

• Arantxa (Hopman + QF indian + 4R Miami)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Anabel (F Hobart + QF Auckland + 4R Aus Open)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Arancha Parra (W Vale do Lobo + F Albufeira)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maritoñi (W Juarez + SF (so far) San Luis + SF Redbridge)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Rosa Maria Andres (W Mallorca 2 + SF Mallorca 1)

• Marta Fraga (F Vilamoura)

• Montolio (semis in a tier II like Dubai)

• Torrens (SF Bogota + QF Acapulco

• Vivi (WD Bogota + Acapulco, SFD Indian + F (so far) Miami)

• Conchita and Magüi (SF Aus Open)

• Marta (3R Indian but very good matches against Coetzer and Henin)

• Other (specify)

Who do you think is doing better since the start of the season?

881 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  anabel 
#1 ·
Hale vamos a subir posts:cool:

#3 ·
VIVI you're the one & the best!!!!!!!!

Bueno la verdad es que Vivi este año en singulares no tuvo demasiada suerte; perdio varios partidos que jamas hubiese perdido. Haber si en Sarasota coje mas confianza en su juego!!
Recordar que ella es la defensora del titulo! (Sarasota el año pasado era un challenge!)

En donde esta arrasando es en dobles junto a Paola. 2 torneos ganados y mañana intentaran lograr un nuevo exito en Miami!!

Vamos chicas Key Biscayne es vuestro!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 ·
I voted for ASV, because she's doing much better these past weeks and because she's playing very well in doubles!

I would have voted for Virginia if she had won at least 1 match in singles!

I didn't vote for Anabel because she's obviously not playing until summer or so. If she hadn't got injured I'd have voted for her

#8 ·
Bueno, es evidente quién lo estaba haciendo mejor era Anabel, por eso la he votado, pero también es evidente que ya no podrá hacer otros resultados hasta que pasen varios meses
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

#9 ·
I didnt vote for Anabel because i dont think she is being the best of the season, as she is not playing.

No doubt she was the best at the start, but since she has not played for about 2 months she cant be the best of the season, maybe the best of the 1st month.

And i voted for Marta because she has won 6 matches.

Arantxa has won 5, Conchita won 3, Angeles has 2 wins, Cristina 5 too, Virginia 1, Gala 2, Mariajo has 3 & Eva 3.

Nuria is the one with more wins with 11, but almost all are in qualifying draws so...

Those are my reason to vote for Marta :hearts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.