Tennis Forum banner

Australian Open Draws and Results [2013]

22K views 324 replies 43 participants last post by  VSFan1 aka Joshua L. 
#1 ·
Australian Open
Melbourne, Australia

Grand Slam - Hard

Singles Draw
[1]Fleri Hingisafrilia vs. BYE
Siri Cornetsson vs. Alexandra Anastidis
Aleesha Stosur vs. Alijah Pemovic
BYE vs. [9]Berenika Wojnarowska

[10]Harper Johnson vs. BYE
Emma Anderson vs. Regla Torres
Anna Kenndal vs. Alize Mathieu
BYE vs. [6]Kathleen Pryde-Degman

[8]Ruflina Taliamanosoko vs. BYE
Vittoria Perez vs. Martine Kartincova
Aveta Tenesova vs. Susan Bones
BYE vs. [11]Luna-Willow Bartoli

[12]Stefania di Francesca-Beck
Anastasia Nemayeva vs. Sabine Graf
Xhakalinda Saikikimbondwe vs. Miraculous Workicz
BYE vs. [3]Alina Patersson

[4]Yoona Im vs. BYE
Jookkarae Mensarb vs. Jennifer Casanova
Natalia Torres vs. Mihaela Dragan
BYE vs. [13]Samantha Soren

[14]Giuseppina Benedetti vs. BYE
Amelie Szczotka-Strozna vs. Susan Day
Clair McKrain vs. Hafdis Runarsdottir
BYE vs. [5]Ella Felivitch

[7]Mia Henriksson vs. BYE
Chloe Gray vs. Sasha Vlastimirovic
Cornelia du Preez vs. Daria Afanasyeva
BYE vs. [15]Ariel Aries

[16]Sofia Keddison vs.
Yanina Ma vs. Miranda Bothavska
Davae Bothavska vs. Elise Mesane
BYE vs. [2]Chantal Chan

INFORMATION
  • Send NEW Hard Court point to me, VSFan1 aka Joshua L., within 48 hours of doubles draw being posted
  • Doubles deadline is Tuesday, January 5th at 5 PM EST
  • Sign-In for Mixed Doubles - full first name and last name or I will create one for you ;)

See less See more
#198 ·
Um Ruffy, you better watch yourself you saggy old ho, because if you don't Alina will have your granny-pants so far up yo' ass, you will never be able to pop out another kid from that incubator you call a uterus.

HEJAA SWEDEN!

Reactions: Qalahari
#267 ·
From Ruflina's spokesperson
"Say what you will Alina, you will be gone in a few months as you go on your usual walkabout."
If those walkabouts take her to number one, she can count Xhaka in by her side for sure.

Good luck in the real juniors cause you couldn't be a real one on the pro tour. :)
Australia sucks :ras:

On a real side note - thank you Giusa (for real) on instigating the drama and all the action this year!!
Now, back to the bitchiness!
You suck too :ras:

#199 ·
Luna :woohoo:
Epic third set you won 11-0 there :eek: :worship:

Xhaka: "Bye bye Ruffy. Maybe Jen can carry u thru doubles but fwtt says bye bye bye. My focus is now fully on juniors. #final tournament #exited

#211 ·
Luna:

"You know, Ruffy is one of closest friends on tour and she has been a mentor from 2009. It was such an honour to get this win. I'm going to celebrate with some cake. On the note of all the drama, how many grand slams do all you basic bitches have? That's what I thought."

#212 ·
"You win some, you lose some. Get over it. Sometimes, it is all luck. How can anyone teach you how to control the netcords shots anyway?" - Kathleen Pryde-Degman comments on the drama going on.

#218 ·
Giuseppina Benedetti's comments shortly before her match with Ella Felivitch:

"I am honored by all the girls supporting me, and saddened and disgusted at those erm, others. I, however, am not asking anyone to choose sides. It is clear, though, that the real support is on my side. I won't use names because I don't want to get her in trouble with Ruflina, but one of the people she would expect to support her text messaged me after my initial comments thanking me for standing up against Ruflina and even gave me a good rep. I think this girl is sick of unfairly being in the shadows but is too scared to voice her opinion publicly. Let's just say there'd be problems on the doubles court if Ruflina knew who sent me that message. Hope to see all my supporters at my match tonight!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.