Not open for further replies.

<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

137K views 1K replies 126 participants last post by  dameshibatvutre 
#1 ·

All things DimiPova in here, please! ;)

See less See more
#211 ·
To all Dimi haters here

U watched his matches this year against Top 4 ? Did u ? Did u see ANY other young player deal this well against them ? NO ! Raonic is usually beaten 2-6 2-6 and so on,so pls when u come to judge get the fucking tennis knowledge !!!

#212 ·
He's played all the top guys tough this year :yeah:. I remember he had the chance to serve for sets twice (VS Murray and Djoker I believe) and shat his pants both times, but he learned from that pretty quickly and beat Djoker soon after.

#220 ·
Why is this thread filled with so much craziness :lol: :help:

The issue of whether or not they're a "real" or "manufactured" couple shouldn't be causing so much personal distress :lol:. Just let them be

#225 ·
It is almost tragicomic how many "insiders" we have nowadays, all claiming to have big news....
OK, I can guess what the big news / blowout will be: when they reach their first anniversary of dating, they will get engaged / married (we have seen that story before); or... Maria is pregnant...
I respect anyone's opinion... but.. - it is weird, she "the supposed Diva" runs like a puppy around him, following him all over the world, while he cannot watch one single ** match of hers... Fine, she loves him, I respect that. But there ends it. I am not very thrilled by the way this relationship is presented in public.

#227 ·
No, I do not think it is Maria, not the guy Sasha. Looking at it again... maybe he is Sasha, but I do not think the woman is Maria.

#232 ·
Whoever the woman is, it is an old photo, I think, Sasha is not wearing those shorts anymore. LOL

#234 ·
Aham.. and he is such a big star that he has to hide in order the cameras not to see him? or maybe he is so incognito? Chelsea Handler could be in her own box and Dimitrov not while being her boyfriend and the biggest love of her life since she totally started behaving out of character? And she has to be recorded in every match of his that she went WAGing? And jump and scream and fistpump while he plays ping-pong with his mates when she plays a final?? I just do not get it, I am sorry. I think that she is more crazy about him than he is about her, I get the impression that he is pleased to have her at his side, his big "golden" ornament.

#239 ·
I think you cannot simply judge a relationship by how they attend each other's matches. Furthermore, it's not like Maria is dropping everything to watch him. As SilverSlam already wrote all the times she watched him was when it did not affect her.
But even if you're right and she is more invested than he (for which I see no indicator really) it happens. Almost everyone's been there at one point in life. And if that's the case that's an experience you've got to make.

#238 ·
Leave Grigor alone :crying2: Wow then I wish we would not see any of their pics together after the Madrid ones (which really confirmed their relationship). I don't like these kinds of comparisons about who is more crazy about the other, than the other. I think the facts that she attended some of his matches and was spot on cameras and he did not, do not say much about their relationship and how much they love each other. They just both say they are happy about their relationship, then that is it. I just want her to be happy.

Ps: And the fact that he played ping pong with his friend while she was playing the final, was because she was playing the final of Madrid, on Sunday. While he had to go early to Rome to adjust to the court and prepare for R1. He watched her match on tv (while he could do something else instead), it meant he cared for her.

#242 ·
There ia pics of him watching her in the stands with all the crowd.There is no need the whole world to talk ,Maria is the one who must feel his love.And as Grigor said his fav movie is The notebook,he is romantic young man :) End

#252 ·
His favourite movie is The Notebook :awww:. That is so sweet.

#253 ·
What is your most memorable moment watching sport?

I am going to go with my girlfriend Maria winning Wimbledon at 17 years old in 2004. That was a tremendous effort.
exacly as mine )

#256 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.