Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

240K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Time for a new volume!

#1,712 ·
What's your opinion about Russian Eurovision song?

#1,719 ·
In Australia it's a great drinking event. People throw big parties.

I can even reference this from the broadcaster (It's their biggest event all year too)...

http://www.sbs.com.au/eurovision/parties/games

The commentators always mention when to drink and stuff to :tears: It's great.

#1,720 ·
STOP
SLAMMER TIME!

INSTRUCTIONS
Bung Note: If someone fails to hit the High C – drink.
Cheers: If audience applause lasts longer than 10 seconds – drink.

Mind Blank: If someone forgets their words – drain.

Phallic Prop Use: If someone enters straddling an oversized banana – drain.

Key Change: If someone key changes – this is an automatic toilet pass (otherwise no bathroom concession is allowed).
Costume Reveal: If someone strips off part of their costume – strip off one item of clothing.
Pyrotechnics: If someone’s act draws upon fireworks – everyone must stop, drop and roll, crawling from the house to the street and only re-entering once everyone is outside.
Everybody Dance Now: If someone’s act requires more than four back-up dancers – everyone must leap immediately from their seat and bust-it to another spot in the room.
This is my favorite one :rolls: :oh:

#1,723 ·
I like watching Eurovision , it's always some kind of trash but still watchable and with intrigue..... And it's always more entertaining following this live voting from different countries than actual song contest , because songs are 70-90 % total shit ....
and of course all these "Slovenia: " and finally 12 points go to .......... Bosnia and Herzegovina" and Estonia giving 12 points to Lithuania -:lol:

#1,736 ·
Just because I'm clearly nocturnal doesn't mean you should doubt my nationality :hysteric:

I know, you said you lived in Poland I believe. I had a huge crush on a Scottish girl for a while, I don't mind the accent when it's not really that strong, I do like American accents. Russian accents and a few other Eastern European accents too. I've never found anything spectacular in west Europe but I don't overly dislike the Swiss accent.

I like my sleeping too, it's just I'm terrible at getting to sleep :lol:

#1,738 ·
I'm sorry I doubted you :lol: I just thought that there's no way you could be living those night hours because I believed you worked or did I imagine that one too :sobbing:

Yeah I'm Polish. I have no idea about accents but the only offputting one is the Italian one (sorry to Italian people in here :sobbing: ).

I like sleeping 12 hours, that's when I get the best dreams :hearts:

#1,737 ·
I always wished I could live without sleeping.
But when I'm sleeping I never want to get out of bed ...

Sleeping randomly sucks, it's 9PM and I'm sleepy :yawn:... yet I'm sure I'll be still awake at 5AM :eek:

#1,739 ·
You mean italian accent when someone is speaking english? It's HORRIBLE, don't worry. :rolls:
But why do you have the spanish flag in your nickname, it's all so confusing :lol:

#1,742 ·
Exactly what I meant :p
Because I love Spain, I wish I was Spanish. Also I spent one year of my life there :)

:oh: I do have a job, but only a casual one. I'm a uni student so starting next week I should (probably not) be awake at more normal hours :lol: Also people tend to forget I'm only GMT+8, not 10 (or 11 when theres daylight savings) because I live in the same timezone as Beijing, not near Melbourne/Sydney.

I like sleeping lots too, which reminds me, it's 4am now so I might go MIA for a while :lol:
I was adding 10hours and I was like is he insane? No way, he must be British :sobbing:
Go sleep, I will be going soon too as I need to go to uni in the morning to talk to my thesis supervisor :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.