Tennis Forum banner

Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

245K views 2K replies 169 participants last post by  Break My Rapture 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#872 ·
An interview of Vika in Minsk, Belarus June 2012 (open tennis class with kids)
Bad quality and only in russian, but her smile.. :hearts: (and no sign for a cut-off hairdo :yippee:)
2:50 ;) (About the loss of the #1 positon:!"Thats life,ok now i'm #2, shit happens,but there's still the oportunity to become #1 so it doesn't bother me at all, it is an incentive for me to continue working!"
Sorry for mistakes..:angel:

#873 ·
An interview of Vika in Minsk, Belarus June 2012 (open tennis class with kids)
Bad quality and only in russian, but her smile.. :hearts: (and no sign for a cut-off hairdo :yippee:)
2:50 ;) (About the loss of the #1 positon:!"Thats life,ok now i'm #2, shit happens,but there's still the oportunity to become #1 so it doesn't bother me at all, it is an incentive for me to continue working!"
Sorry for mistakes..:angel:

Umm, her hair is like half the length it used to be?? Looks a lot shorter anyway.

#876 ·
^ 3:12 Q:"Victoria, how could the difficult 1st matches be explained, you had in the recent past?"
A:"...
uumm
:D
3:20...because actually there are no easy matches in principle,(in such matches..) there are tough opponents, there are some kind of circumstances, it happens that you doesn't appear in your very best form, it's impossible to play ideally everytime, right? Can't give a better explanation, actually there is no proper explanaton, it's just life..and game(tennis) and sport(genaral)!"

3:40 Q:"Vika, another question,it has nothing do to with tennis. Now everyone is cheering for footbal and the Euro championship, maybe you take care about it?"
3:46 A:"We took care, watching it every day, every match."
3:49 Q:"And what team do you support?"
3:51 A:"Actually i'm cheering for spain."
3:54 Q:"Why?"
3:56 A:";) Because Belarus isn't playing!!"
3:57 Q:"Understandable, but why do you have chosen spain from all the countries?
3:59 A:"Actually there are several(teams) that i could cheer for, Ukraine, Russia, but truly i don't know why(spain).But i'm patriotic, i would support Belarus, of course!"
4:10 Q:"And during the OG, will you cheer for the belarusian football team?
4:13 A:"Of course, i will cheer for all belarusian athlets during the OG!"

...Note for OG football competition schedule:Belarus has got a real chance to become the runner-up for group C (Belarus/New Zealand/Brazil/Egypt) to face the winner of group D (Spain ;) /Japan/Honduras/Morocco) in the Quarters.. :lol:

#890 ·
Two interviews from the Madrid Open 2012. I know, it's a bit late but i discovered them just today. And because of lack of new/current stuff atm, maybe it will be helpful to overcome the time 'til the OG. ;)
Anyway, it's always a pleasure to see Vika off-court! :hearts:

#892 ·
thanks. I can't keep up with all the off-court videos anymore. I used to be good at saving them to my hard drive as soon as I saw them, but I am terribly behind. I like saving them as you never know with youtube, one day they are there, the next day gone

#894 ·
Yeah, when you see something on YT you'd better grab it before it's too late (something that, like Christina, I've been struggling to do lately).

Not to mention the tremendous amount of matches, highlights, interviews and other tennis videos that were lost in the Megaupload debacle... :(