Tennis Forum banner

Indian Wells-Miami

25K views 335 replies 32 participants last post by  fANAtic 
#1 · (Edited)
Discuss.

#269 ·
Glad she played so well:) Errani will make her play a lot of balls so she's going to have to be patient and wait for the right shot to go for. GL Ana!!!

#272 ·
:spit: I accidentally slept through my alarm to wake up for her match, but now I'm questioning whether I should even bother waking up for her next one because she put in a GOAT performance when I didn't watch :sobbing:

#280 ·
Same as RG. Wins the first set 6-1 and then folds...disappointing.

#281 ·
I barely survived this. I just need to stop doing this to myself, because I want a long, beautiful life. :) Literally, my heart was beating so hard during first two sets and in 3rd I just said to myslef> stop. Then I relaxed. But Ana didn't. I am really sad now.
However, show must go on...

Good night guys! ;)

#283 ·
Ridiculous... I'm pissed.

And Ana is so predictable.. of course she would get the second set back on serve when she had nothing to lose.. but as soon as she got into position, she went nervous and gave the set away. Once it got to a 3rd we all knew she had no shot. Ana just never wins 3 setters..

:facepalm:

Just like RG..

#284 ·
Ana just can't sustain a good level for more than a set.. of course she will always face someone who won't fold. You just got to keep up for long enough until Ana's level drops to the floor.. it always happens.

#286 ·
Now she'll be saying "I'm close to making that breakthrough" again :eek:.

#294 ·
The issue is that she just can't sustain a level.. yesterday against Kuznetsova that was as clear as water. She was lucky Kuzzy made enough errors by the end of the match.. but Ana's level had dropped considerably and she was pushing.. that's the thing. She just can't keep up a good level.. and once it drops, most opponents will take advantage. And it always drops.

Same old.. same old.

#296 ·
Ana still hasn't made a single QF this season.. that's another first in her career.. Another first low. First time she doesn't make a single QF going into clay season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.