Tennis Forum banner

Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

76K views 2K replies 104 participants last post by  AnnieIWillKnow 
#1 · (Edited)
:cheer: Good luck Maria :cheer:

Is her last name Vesnina?

See less See more
#661 ·
Urgh, I have a day off from my uni tomorrow, and they schedule her match for 3 am CET after none other than one of the guys who are killing tennis? :eek: I'm still contemplating whether it's worth watching, I don't really trust her that much when she's playing Kookie to simply check the score :tape:

#664 ·
Sounds like it'll be mostly me and the Americans crying in the live score thread tomorrow night :lol: :sobbing:

#671 ·
Wasn't the prettiest no, but she played the very key points very well, I only seen it from 3-3 so I'm assuming a lot of the botched BPs were before that. And from what I did see Vesnina legitimately saved a lot too.

Her serve was working which is good considering how windy it was, shows her confidence. By the end she seemed pretty impressive.

#674 ·
What a mess. After Maria's match I was waiting for Roberta and I fell asleep waking up just to see the match point, after that I had to wait for Ana and I fell asleep again :rolls:
And tonight she's playing 2AM here, I better be careful or this time I'll miss her :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.