123K views 1K replies 71 participants last post by  Igorche 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Biography

Residence: Belgrade
Date of birth: September 30th, 1993.
Birth place: Belgrade, Serbia
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 67kg
Plays: right handed, (classic forehand, two-handed backhand, strong first serve)
Tennis Style: offensive, forward
School: Secondary high touristic school

Jovana about herself:

…”I’d like to practice, I found not overly difficult to hit the ball several hours on daily bases or to work on my conditioning. I love tennis, I love to excel, to constantly move forward, to play matches and win, of course. But if I loose, I feel not so god at first, since I know what I did wrong and where I have failed. Luckily, that doesn’t last to long. I found more difficult doing homework after so many hours on the court or after the matches. Not because of work load, or heavy duty homework, simply because I have constant lack of time and I feel sometimes very tired. I am longing for few extra hours - for my studies or simply for a nap. I have to be a good student - that’s a deal I made with my parents two years ago. My job is to maintain good grades and to practice; they will look after everything else. I respect that. Same goes for their part”.

Her Tennis Style

Jovana’s best stroke is forehand down the line, forehand cross court and backhand down the line. Her favorite player is Lindsay Davenport whose first serve and serve return are for Jovana simply breathtaking. From Ana Ivanović, beside her game style, she would like to adopt her overall on court and off the court behavior.

Her website http://jovanajaksic.net/

See less See more
#29 ·
Re: Jovana Jakšić

I hope she tranfers half of her 10k succes to 25ks next year!

#32 ·

PLS Pune. One win, and she will recieve same points as she would have for 10k final.... :facepalm:

#35 ·

Jovana will play in QD in Innisbrook 25k.

Here's her part of draw

(5)Jovana Jaksic (SRB) v Madeleine Kobelt (USA)
Amanda Rodgers (USA) v Brittany Lashway (USA)
Nicole Robinson (USA) v Ryann Foster (USA)
(13)Tereza Martincova (CZE) v Sabrina Bamburac (GBR)

#44 ·

Her draw:

(6)Anne Schaefer (GER) v Jennifer Elie (USA)
Dia Evtimova (BUL) v (Q)Katerina Stewart (USA)
Adriana Perez (VEN) v (Q)Jovana Jaksic (SRB)
(2)Florencia Molinero (ARG) v Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR)

Idemo! :cheer:

#52 ·

Da, primetio sam da surfuje po forumima mnogih igracica (ne samo nasih). On(a) je pravi fan tenisa a ne kao 80% clanova ovog foruma koji samo cekaju da neko izgubi pa da pocnu da seru kako nista ne zna, da treba da napusti tenis, koriste reci bich, slut i slicno. Bolesnici.

#56 ·

Da, primetio sam da surfuje po forumima mnogih igracica (ne samo nasih). On(a) je pravi fan tenisa a ne kao 80% clanova ovog foruma koji samo cekaju da neko izgubi pa da pocnu da seru kako nista ne zna, da treba da napusti tenis, koriste reci bich, slut i slicno. Bolesnici.

Ili 90% srpskih "navijača, poznavalaca tenisa" i "patriJota" koji do juče nisu znali razliku, a možda ni danas ne znaju, između forhenda i bekhenda, šta je ritern i sl... Pa tako Ana gubi od svake šuše (posle poraza od Stouzer u pf Moskve), JJ je matora, Janko je zalutao u t10, i sl. On(a) je stvarno ljubitelj tenisa, možda sam promašio temu za komentar ali me malo nerviraju takvi pa sam morao da napišem :lol: :fiery:

#54 ·

Damn, she won 3 matches to gain 1 hole point ..... WTA is usualy so easy on giving points and they decided to cut here... :fiery:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.