Tennis Forum banner

Congrats Klara! (klara fans come and chat). ;)

3K views 27 replies 4 participants last post by  DutchieGirl 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my first visit to the Czech player forum, though it'd be nice to have my first post as a Congrats to Klara post...

:aparty: :worship: Congrats to Klara for winning Portoroz! :bounce: :yippee: :woohoo: :D

She won 6-2 4-6 6-3! :D

#4 ·
hey hey :wavey: :wavey:

You are already here :) great :hug:

Congrats for your 2nd careertitle Klara :bounce: and Sarah thanks for making this thread :D

#5 ·
northernlight said:
hey hey :wavey: :wavey:

You are already here :) great :hug:

Congrats for your 2nd careertitle Klara :bounce: and Sarah thanks for making this thread :D
No problems! :wavey: And i'm really sorry, but I have forgotten your name! :eek:

Klara's having a great year! :D Hopefully it can continue.

But you won't like the draw at Luxembourg: Klara plays Iveta in the first round and then the winner plays Kim! Ouch! bad draw! :(

#6 ·
inkymisafan said:
No problems! :wavey: And i'm really sorry, but I have forgotten your name! :eek:

Klara's having a great year! :D Hopefully it can continue.

But you won't like the draw at Luxembourg: Klara plays Iveta in the first round and then the winner plays Kim! Ouch! bad draw! :(
It's Mathijs, but you can call me Mat. as my other friends do, yeah Klara is really having a great year, and let's hope indeed Klara can continue on the way like this

Yup i really hate that Klara and Iveta have to face eachother, just becuz i don't like my faves facing eachother, especially when they are big faves of me, therefore i don't like to see matches like this one or Lena D vs Iveta (happened on Wimbly this year) and Lena D vs Klara or otherwise....
I really dunno who to root for, cuz i really do want both in the 2nd round (Iveta cuz she's having a baddd year, and Klara becuz i want her to keep continue like she does now) So that really aches me :sobbing: and yeah after that it's Kim :(, oh well it has to happen but i cannot choose sadly who i want in the 2nd round :(

#8 ·
Her win definetly deserves a special thread. She has so much heart, and even I as someone from Slovenia really wanted her to win today.
Oh and Eurosport will be having some live coverage of the tournament in Luxembourg from the second round on, so if she wins in the first round against Iveta, Eurosport could show her match against Kim live, considering the fact that Kim is the #1 seed.

Oh and did I mention that I wished Klara good luck for today, when I meet her yesterday. Man, I`m gonna be telling this story for day, months, years to come. Well at least until next year, when hopefully I will get to chance to see her play live again in Portorož. :D

#9 ·
inkymisafan said:
:wavey: Hey Mat!

I like Iveta too, but I like Klara a bit more, so at Luxembourg, I'll cheer for Klara (so maybe then you should cheer for Iveta to even it out). ;)
:wavey:

Maybe yeah, but i do not like to cheer ag. my faves, but maybe for once it's a good decision..

Hey i must go now, guess the dinner here should be ready soon, and i have to do some other things as well, so i am going now

Wish you a very good night, dunno what time it's there (it's 6.45 PM here now) but good night and wish you a good working day tomorrow, hopefully we can speak to eachother on MSN soon again ;)

Bye for now :bigwave:

#10 ·
SloKid said:
Her win definetly deserves a special thread. She has so much heart, and even I as someone from Slovenia really wanted her to win today.
Oh and Eurosport will be having some live coverage of the tournament in Luxembourg from the second round on, so if she wins in the first round against Iveta, Eurosport could show her match against Kim live, considering the fact that Kim is the #1 seed.

Oh and did I mention that I wished Klara good luck for today, when I meet her yesterday. Man, I`m gonna be telling this story for day, months, years to come. Well at least until next year, when hopefully I will get to chance to see her play live again in Portorož. :D
Yes Klara deserves this special thread indeed, i had a quite similar story with Rosmalen, maybe i was (Sarah and CooCooCahoo, were as well) her lucky charm @ Rosmalen which she won, sadly i didn't see her singles match there, but i saw her doublesmatch on Tuesday, Klara played with Lucie Safarova there, ag. Martina Navratilova/Anna Lena Groenefeld (Klara/Lucie lost the match) i had to follow Klara's doubles match from behind a fence, becuz the stands where filled with ppl and i couldn't sit there anymore, but okay i saw her before the match, sadly i couldn't wish her Good Luck but she was actually looking in my direction when she was attending the court, pity i couldn't see if she smiled towards me but i smiled at her when she looked in my direction...

I easily can let comeback the feelings i had when i was following Klara's final in Rosmalen on the board here, i was extremely happy and i thought hey i am her lucky charm :D....

I think i feel as happy as Klara won the title in Rosmalen :woohoo:

#11 ·
Well I wished her luck yesterday after the match, during her short practice, where she just ran some laps around the court and stretched a bit. I wanted to leave, but I saw her there, so I took out my camera, and came close to the fence, nobody was there, surprisingly and I wanted to take some pics, and when she jogged by and saw I was taking a photo she smiled and then I wished her good luck. She said thanks and jogged on. Unfortunately those pics did not turn out too good, but the one I got of her and her dad after that practice did.

#12 ·
SloKid said:
Well I wished her luck yesterday after the match, during her short practice, where she just ran some laps around the court and stretched a bit. I wanted to leave, but I saw her there, so I took out my camera, and came close to the fence, nobody was there, surprisingly and I wanted to take some pics, and when she jogged by and saw I was taking a photo she smiled and then I wished her good luck. She said thanks and jogged on. Unfortunately those pics did not turn out too good, but the one I got of her and her dad after that practice did.
aww that's so cute! :D

#13 ·
northernlight said:
Yes Klara deserves this special thread indeed, i had a quite similar story with Rosmalen, maybe i was (Sarah and CooCooCahoo, were as well) her lucky charm @ Rosmalen which she won, sadly i didn't see her singles match there, but i saw her doublesmatch on Tuesday, Klara played with Lucie Safarova there, ag. Martina Navratilova/Anna Lena Groenefeld (Klara/Lucie lost the match) i had to follow Klara's doubles match from behind a fence, becuz the stands where filled with ppl and i couldn't sit there anymore, but okay i saw her before the match, sadly i couldn't wish her Good Luck but she was actually looking in my direction when she was attending the court, pity i couldn't see if she smiled towards me but i smiled at her when she looked in my direction...

I easily can let comeback the feelings i had when i was following Klara's final in Rosmalen on the board here, i was extremely happy and i thought hey i am her lucky charm :D....

I think i feel as happy as Klara won the title in Rosmalen :woohoo:
:bounce: Yes I was there - I saw some of Klara's 1st r singles match, but that day there were so many matches on I wanted to see...and after that it was all about Misa! ;) (btw, can you maybe cheer for Misa for me today in Luxembourg - hope that she qualifies). ;)

btw, Klara's up to #35 now that she won Portoroz! :D

#16 ·
inkymisafan said:
:bounce: Yes I was there - I saw some of Klara's 1st r singles match, but that day there were so many matches on I wanted to see...and after that it was all about Misa! ;) (btw, can you maybe cheer for Misa for me today in Luxembourg - hope that she qualifies). ;)

Sorry i didn't come online, Mondays at daytime is one of my busiest days of the whole week, so i can only come online at evening/night...., I am so sorry i couldn't, je houd het te goed van me, next time okay?

:topic: Yeah Misa has qualified which i am very happy about, hope Misa can really go far at Luxembourg :D, BTW in the tennismagazine i have an subscription on, is an big interview with all 3 Krajiceks, still have to read it, but it's a great interview i saw..., the magazine is called Tennis Magazine and is in Dutch offcourse... Wat zou je anders moeten verwachten LOL :lol: i guess it has a website, not sure bout that but maybe u can find that interview there...

Back on topic Klara will play tomorrow ag. Iveta the match will be played from 3.30 PM local time, hope i am able to follow the match, which i am not sure about...

#17 ·
inkymisafan said:

I have just checked the ranks, i am sooo glad to see Klara so high, hope she can get even higher :D

#18 ·
northernlight said:
Sorry i didn't come online, Mondays at daytime is one of my busiest days of the whole week, so i can only come online at evening/night...., I am so sorry i couldn't, je houd het te goed van me, next time okay?

:topic: Yeah Misa has qualified which i am very happy about, hope Misa can really go far at Luxembourg :D, BTW in the tennismagazine i have an subscription on, is an big interview with all 3 Krajiceks, still have to read it, but it's a great interview i saw..., the magazine is called Tennis Magazine and is in Dutch offcourse... Wat zou je anders moeten verwachten LOL :lol: i guess it has a website, not sure bout that but maybe u can find that interview there...

Back on topic Klara will play tomorrow ag. Iveta the match will be played from 3.30 PM local time, hope i am able to follow the match, which i am not sure about...
Klara's playing today! :bounce: Hmm 3:30pm...that will be 11:30pm for me...oh good, I will be home from work and can follow the match! :D

Hey it's OK that you couldn't be online! ;) I don't expect you to be on all the time! ;) (Not like me! :haha: ).

:topic: Could you possibly scan that article from Tennis Match? :D Maybe I should look for a website! ;)

#19 ·
inkymisafan said:
Klara's playing today! :bounce: Hmm 3:30pm...that will be 11:30pm for me...oh good, I will be home from work and can follow the match! :D

Hey it's OK that you couldn't be online! ;) I don't expect you to be on all the time! ;) (Not like me! :haha: ).

:topic: Could you possibly scan that article from Tennis Match? :D Maybe I should look for a website! ;)
:topic: Yeah no probs to scan it out for ya, only have to find the magazine now :lol: (No not really, i have an idea where it could be) but i just need to find the time, this week is just busy for me, if i am ready can i send it to ur email, you'll hear when ;)

Not sure if i'll be able to follow Klara's match but i hope to can (important match for me u know :lol: )

#20 ·
northernlight said:
:topic: Yeah no probs to scan it out for ya, only have to find the magazine now :lol: (No not really, i have an idea where it could be) but i just need to find the time, this week is just busy for me, if i am ready can i send it to ur email, you'll hear when ;)

Not sure if i'll be able to follow Klara's match but i hope to can (important match for me u know :lol: )
:woohoo: :hug: dank je wel... (or maybe I should say dekuji as we are in the Czech threads). ;)

I see you are looking at the scores now! ;) I'm really hoping Klara will win - but I understand it's hard for you!

#21 ·
Oh now i know what Dekuji means, looks similar to dank je wel, Yes i was on and offline during the match, had to do some stuff behind the Computer, so checked the scores when offline

Btw maybe you can change the thread title of this, like the Klara Koukalova chat thread, or so :lol: cuz it grows bigger and bigger by the minute ;) :p

#22 ·
northernlight said:
Oh now i know what Dekuji means, looks similar to dank je wel, Yes i was on and offline during the match, had to do some stuff behind the Computer, so checked the scores when offline

Btw maybe you can change the thread title of this, like the Klara Koukalova chat thread, or so :lol: cuz it grows bigger and bigger by the minute ;) :p
:haha: yeah and prosim = please! ;) :woohoo: I learnt something in Prague! ;)

hmm I could change the title I guess... ;)

#24 ·
SloKid said:
I understand quite a lot of Czech, after all Slovenian and Czech are two similar languages, kind of like Dutch and German, perhaps even more. Prosim means please in Slovenian too. :D
in that case... Jak se mas? (sorry, I can't do the right things with the letters... I don't know the codes). ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.