Tennis Forum banner

Eun-Ha Kim 2002 Schedule

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Steveg 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd post it here for reference:
Quite a hectic schedule, and it looks like she's not interested in the Asian Games. ;)
-----

Week of 14 January
Australian Open, AUS (GS)

Week of 28 January
WTA Toray Pan Pacific Open, JPN (Tier I)

Week of 25 February
ITF New Delhi Challenger, IND ($25K)

Week of 18 March
ITF La Canada Challenger, USA ($25K)

Week of 25 March
ITF Lawrenceville Challenger, USA ($25K)

Week of 22 April
ITF Seoul Challenger, KOR ($25K)

Week of 29 April
ITF Gifu Challenger, JPN ($50K)

Week of 6 May
ITF Fukuoka Challenger, JPN ($50K)

Week of 20 March
WTA Internationaux de Strasbourg, FRA (Tier III)

Week of 27 March
Roland Garros, FRA (GS)

Week of 10 June
WTA DFS Classic, GBR (Tier III)

Week of 24 June
Wimbledon, GBR (GS)

Week of 15 July
ITF TBA Challenger, USA ($50K)

Week of 22 July
ITF TBA Challenger, USA ($50K)

Week of 29 July
ITF Lexington Challenger, USA ($75K)

Week of 12 August
ITF Bronx Challenger, USA ($50K)

Week of 26 August
US Open, USA (GS)

Week of 9 September
WTA Kiwi Open, CHN (Tier IV)

Week of 16 September
WTA Toyota Princess Cup, JPN (Tier II)

Week of 23 September
WTA Wismilak International, INA (Tier III)

Week of 30 September
WTA Japan Open, JPN (Tier III)

Week of 28 October
WTA Wismilak International, INA (Tier IV)

Week of 4 November
WTA Volvo Women's Open, THA (Tier V)

Week of 2 December
ITF Nonthaburi Challenger, THA ($25K)

See less See more
#2 ·
OMG! That is a hectic schedule.....but it means Eun-Ha definitely wants to get in the top 100! Good luck Eun-Ha!!!:kiss:

#9 ·
I just found out that Eun-ha was suffering from back injury. That's why she withdrew from the rest except Lawrenceville.
In her fan-site, it says she had a phone-call with her medical doctor regarding her back injury and decided to finish her schedule earlier.

I just visit the site (and Yoonjeong Cho's also) to recruit some info about Mi-ra Jeon,... no info for Mi-ra, though.

Get well soon, Eun-ha!

:D

#10 ·
Eric_tennis said:
I just found out that Eun-ha was suffering from back injury. That's why she withdrew from the rest except Lawrenceville.
In her fan-site, it says she had a phone-call with her medical doctor regarding her back injury and decided to finish her schedule earlier.

I just visit the site (and Yoonjeong Cho's also) to recruit some info about Mi-ra Jeon,... no info for Mi-ra, though.

Get well soon, Eun-ha!

Thanks for the info Eric :) . I hope Eun-Ha will recover soon as back injuries can be long lasting :( . Can you please let us know as soon as more information is posted on her site?

Mi-Ra is committed at the ITF Hochiminh City early April. I hope she will come :) . It is a tricky tourney as they are not so high ranked players but deadly though (the Chinese armada :eek: ).

#11 ·
Steveg : No problem. :)
Finally I got some info about Eun-ha. She will play Vierin Nathalie (ITA, #7 seed) in the 1st round in singles, and play qualifier team with Saeki in doubles.

And she will go back to Korea after this event,.. and will have rest until Se-ah event(Korea, 22 April) and then two event in Japan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.