Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

272K views 5K replies 139 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 ·

Alexandra is a former Top 10 junior who's been left in the dust as her contemporaries, Victoria, Caroline, Aga and Agnes have made their names on the WTA tour.

Now, Alexandra seems to want to make her own noise. She just lost out on winning her 2nd (and by far biggest) title at the 75K hardcourt in Monzon. She is now within the Top 250 and warrants her own cheering thread! :bounce:

See less See more
#4,142 ·
I was at a 25K last year and didnt know what to expect when it came to ball kids and line judges. They only have 1 line judge for each line, so they had the side of the court they were on and also had to judge the line on the other side of the court :eek:

There were so many complaints from players :help:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#4,155 ·
It rather looks to me as if her body doesn't allow her more which is even more concerning.

Endurance has never been her problem before the knees, nor did she have a history of so many retirements.

In the last year alone, the knnes, the wrist, now the back, even her toe was forcing her to retire in Palermo.

#4,154 ·
Well, I don't know why she retired today. I watched the last 4 out of 5 games and she seemed fine physically. Irina played great tennis, maybe she knew Alex wasn't herself today and this worked for her confidence level. I know there were only 4 games and you cannot really judge correctly based on such an arbitrary sample, but she seemed to be back. As for Alex, it looks like her health problems still rule her career :(

#4,168 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.