Tennis Forum banner

Doroteja Eric

31K views 191 replies 23 participants last post by  Lazar. 
#1 ·
No thread ? Doroteja, a 18 yo, currently ranked 482 and 281st in YEC race just reached Zagreb 25k finals as a qualifier :yeah: Let's see what is she capable of.

#4 ·
She will improve about 100 places in rankings when points from Zagreb final will be added to her and she will be close to TOP200 in 2011 race (there will be just about 10 players younger than she is).

QF of 50K and 25K final (both results achieve as qualifier) is amazing results for some out of radar player which before 2011 never reach TOP600 and beat only one TOP500 opponent.

She will stay in south Europe playing strong 25K in Italy (not next, but that other week). Next week in Moscow is 25K tournament where best ranked player in Main Draw is worse ranked than best ranked player in Qualies at 25K Italian tournament where Eric will play next!

#14 ·
She was so promesing last year, i though she will end up in top 200-300 this year, and now she is out of top 700....:/

#15 ·
She reached the final in 10K Sharm-El-Sheikh 5 weeks ago (lost in 3 sets to Lara Michel). This week, she's in SF in Sharm-El-Sheikh again, after she beat good junior player (WC)Natalia Vajdova in QF. SF against Valeria Podda is winnable IMO :cheer:

#16 ·
She had serious injury and after she just couldn`t find form. At the end of last year she said that she`s gonna have first time preparation, and 2013 is year that she just need to do something. She injured at Sharm El Sheikh 2, and with this semis, she`s gonna be again in top 600! She has nothing to defend until mid july!

#17 ·
I hope she finds form. She was top 400 and was beating top 200 players! Of all players born between 1990 and 1995, after BJ and Alex, I think she is the one with most potential. JJJ, Kostić, Čurović, Gavrilovska, all of them i can see in top 300, but only Dora in top 200. I hope i am wrong for those 4 though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.